Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots

Post New Thread Reply   

SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2012 , 22:41   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #981

Anyone know if this is going to need to be fixed for linux with the new update renaming most of the server files? Does it call upon any of those?

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...3&postcount=11

Last edited by SmackDaddy; 10-25-2012 at 22:41.
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 10-26-2012 , 22:19   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #982

Confirmed this is not working due to:

Quote:
L 10/27/2012 - 02:09:46: [SM] Unable to load extension "cbaseserver.ext": libvstdlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Is this something "we" can compile (i.e. there's instructions out there where we can change all the file.so files to file_srv.so and recompile it to use?) Or will this need an updated gamedata as well?

Last edited by SmackDaddy; 10-26-2012 at 22:20.
LambdaLambda
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-28-2012 , 11:41   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #983

Yup, is there any update? Coz my servers are fucked up right now. I mean, we can not connect if something is happening.
SaintK
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2012 , 15:28   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #984

We'd love an update as well!

Thanks in advanced!
deathcurse
Old 11-02-2012 , 06:53   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #985

Any updates for this yet?
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2012 , 13:52   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #986

Not yet....I've had to switch over to the connect extension and then using the h-reserved plugin -- the only problem I find is that instead of being able to use "connect tf2.mydomain.com" they have to type the IP address instead of the DNS name....using the DNS name causes it to come back with the "Server is Full" message for some odd reason.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 11-02-2012 , 13:56   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #987

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
the only problem I find is that instead of being able to use "connect tf2.mydomain.com" they have to type the IP address instead of the DNS name....using the DNS name causes it to come back with the "Server is Full" message for some odd reason.
I'd check the IP your A record resolves to, the server never knows the difference.
Old 11-02-2012 , 21:22   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #988

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
I'd check the IP your A record resolves to, the server never knows the difference.
IP is correct in the "A" record and hasn't changed in months.... so *shrugs* I don't know....it worked for the cbaseserver plugin and for connect it isn't.....so the work around I've told my people has simply been to use the IP.....no biggie really......
SilentBr
Veteran Member
Old 11-03-2012 , 17:51   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #989

Someone can confirm if this extension is working on TF2 server after the halloween update?

I can't run it
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 11-03-2012 , 18:23   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #990

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Any updates for this yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintK View Post
We'd love an update as well!

Thanks in advanced!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambdaLambda View Post
Yup, is there any update? Coz my servers are fucked up right now. I mean, we can not connect if something is happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
Confirmed this is not working due to:

Is this something "we" can compile (i.e. there's instructions out there where we can change all the file.so files to file_srv.so and recompile it to use?) Or will this need an updated gamedata as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBr View Post
Someone can confirm if this extension is working on TF2 server after the halloween update?

I can't run it
Silent -- simply Derp!

Last edited by SmackDaddy; 11-03-2012 at 18:23.