Raised This Month: $135 Target: $400
 33% 

[CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Zyten
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Old 04-28-2018 , 08:18   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #21

L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: Info (map "jb_fentex_fix_ll") (file "errors_20180428.log")
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:

i am not sure if this have to do something with it but our gang stats rest twice while using this plugin

Last edited by Zyten; 04-28-2018 at 08:25.
Zyten is offline
BraveFox
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Old 04-28-2018 , 09:11   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyten View Post
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: Info (map "jb_fentex_fix_ll") (file "errors_20180428.log")
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:
L 04/28/2018 - 15:17:10: [csgovip.smx] [Line 992] Client is not valid. Reason:

i am not sure if this have to do something with it but our gang stats rest twice while using this plugin
Try this version and let me know if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: smx csgovip.smx (28.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (csgovip.sp - 29 views - 34.8 KB)
__________________
My Site
My Public Plugins
Donate Me
Contact Me:
Steam: S4muRaY'
Taking Private Requests
Develop SourcePawn, HTML, PHP
BraveFox is offline
Zyten
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Old 04-28-2018 , 12:10   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #23

Spoiler


Database not saving also i still cant change colour of name
Console was saying something about connect author there is memmory leak

Last edited by Zyten; 04-28-2018 at 13:02.
Zyten is offline
BraveFox
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Old 04-28-2018 , 14:28   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyten View Post
Spoiler


Database not saving also i still cant change colour of name
Console was saying something about connect author there is memmory leak
Database does save, I've tested it on my own server, Also the chat stuff, You probaly have a plugin that changes the name color and cause to this bug.
About the memory leak and the errors I'm fixing it right now.
__________________
My Site
My Public Plugins
Donate Me
Contact Me:
Steam: S4muRaY'
Taking Private Requests
Develop SourcePawn, HTML, PHP

Last edited by BraveFox; 04-28-2018 at 14:28.
BraveFox is offline
BraveFox
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Old 04-28-2018 , 14:31   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
3.5 - Fixed the memory leak & some errors
__________________
My Site
My Public Plugins
Donate Me
Contact Me:
Steam: S4muRaY'
Taking Private Requests
Develop SourcePawn, HTML, PHP
BraveFox is offline
BraveFox
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Old 05-02-2018 , 15:29   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
3.6 - Fixed a bug that players doesn't get VIP sometimes, Added cvar to change the health amount on the hp bonus, Added config file that allows you to block tags(Clan tag & Chat tag).
__________________
My Site
My Public Plugins
Donate Me
Contact Me:
Steam: S4muRaY'
Taking Private Requests
Develop SourcePawn, HTML, PHP
BraveFox is offline
BraveFox
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Old 05-03-2018 , 02:18   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
3.7 - Fixed the tags problem.
__________________
My Site
My Public Plugins
Donate Me
Contact Me:
Steam: S4muRaY'
Taking Private Requests
Develop SourcePawn, HTML, PHP
BraveFox is offline
mlov420
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 05-15-2018 , 13:49   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #28

Thank you for this plugin. It works really well from the bit of testing I've done. This is one of the better VIP plugins out there in my opinion.

One thing that would be great in this plugin is better functionality alongside Zeph's Store plugin. That plugin is used by just about every community. This plugin does work fine with Zeph's store in terms of not causing errors, but it does have a few quarks that it'd be awesome to see addressed.

For example, if you have a chat [tag] equipped in both the Store and this plugin, it will show both plugins tags and often be too long where the players name gets cut out of chat. It also will show one of the team color dots in chat for each tag.

I know this plugin wasn't designed with Zeph's store in mind but they use the same chat processor (SCP) and maybe you could make a cvar in your plugin that, if enabled and player has a tag selected, will override Zeph store's chat tags so that only the custom one appears. Then if say a player unequips the custom tag they have in your plugin, their tag in Zeph's store would be re-enabled.

Of course this is just an idea, your plugin is great as is and doesn't seem to have any issues. Thanks for making it available to everyone.
mlov420 is offline
BraveFox
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Israel
Old 05-16-2018 , 10:53   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
Thank you for this plugin. It works really well from the bit of testing I've done. This is one of the better VIP plugins out there in my opinion.

One thing that would be great in this plugin is better functionality alongside Zeph's Store plugin. That plugin is used by just about every community. This plugin does work fine with Zeph's store in terms of not causing errors, but it does have a few quarks that it'd be awesome to see addressed.

For example, if you have a chat [tag] equipped in both the Store and this plugin, it will show both plugins tags and often be too long where the players name gets cut out of chat. It also will show one of the team color dots in chat for each tag.

I know this plugin wasn't designed with Zeph's store in mind but they use the same chat processor (SCP) and maybe you could make a cvar in your plugin that, if enabled and player has a tag selected, will override Zeph store's chat tags so that only the custom one appears. Then if say a player unequips the custom tag they have in your plugin, their tag in Zeph's store would be re-enabled.

Of course this is just an idea, your plugin is great as is and doesn't seem to have any issues. Thanks for making it available to everyone.
I Will work on it if I will have some free time.
Thanks for the advice.
__________________
My Site
My Public Plugins
Donate Me
Contact Me:
Steam: S4muRaY'
Taking Private Requests
Develop SourcePawn, HTML, PHP
BraveFox is offline
Zyten
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Old 05-19-2018 , 15:31   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks
Reply With Quote #30

I think u lose your vip when u do use perks hp/kit/armor/ after map change sometimes

Last edited by Zyten; 05-19-2018 at 15:32.
Zyten is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode