Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

How to get Team Score?

Post New Thread Reply   

CrazY.
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2018 , 16:06   Re: How to get Team Score?
Reply With Quote #11

https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules

redivcram
Veteran Member
Old 11-11-2018 , 08:06   Re: How to get Team Score?
Reply With Quote #12

They're trying to help you understand the rules and improve yourself by learning how to be patient because not everyone here will come in 2 minutes and solve all of your problems. You'll have to wait, no matter how long it is.
Posting 500 times in a row won't attract people to help you here faster, it will discourage people that manage to appear to help you because of how impatient and rude you get, in addition, that is against the rules, but I doubt that you would even read them at all. If you forgot to add something to your post, use the edit button at the far right of your username on your post.

I'd suggest using the breathing technique to calm yourself down. Breathe in slowly until your lungs are full then slowly breathe out and repeat that a couple of times.

As for your plugin. No one here can learn anything about making plugins in 5 minutes. It would take months and years to be able to learn it. Not just by asking people on the forums all the time. But searching for your answer and documentations where you can learn stuff yourself. Costs much less time.

But I take it. You'll never learn and would end up getting banned, which I'm not against unless you improve yourself. First, stop being so pissy over a dead game community, we are barely keeping up with it (at least I am). When you leave a topic open, someone will eventually post in it. But don't get disappointed because their post didn't solve your problem. Your topic might have a problem and they would try to help you improve it which would help them understand your problem better and solve it.

So what we've covered.
- You get pissed over people trying to help you understand how to post and lead a topic the proper way which would greatly increase the chance of them helping you.
- Being impatient and posting 500 posts in a row is annoying as hell, against the rules and decreases the chance of anyone helping you. By now, you could've got your problem solved by 10 people, but they chose not to help you because of how impatient and rude you are.
- You will never learn to search, find documentations and be interested in doing something yourself.

I'd hate to see you get banned if you continue being the way you are.

Just a sidenote: This community isn't literally dead, as I said, people here are still active and can help you. It's just.... not that alive as it used to be 10 years ago lol

Last edited by redivcram; 11-11-2018 at 08:18.
CrazY.
Veteran Member
Old 11-11-2018 , 11:42   Re: How to get Team Score?
Reply With Quote #13

+k, k+, whatever.