Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

techlover1
Old 02-16-2016 , 12:43   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1221

I'm having problems with demos recorded by the plugin.
It seems to record just fine, and the demo plays normally until after warmup. Then the video just stops with the audio still playing. I've attached an example. Any help would be appreciated as we are using this for a league and working demos are needed.
Thanks
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-excelcsgo.dem
xabu
Old 02-20-2016 , 19:11   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1222

I have a website with lobby system where players create rooms to play cs:go 5v5 or 1v1. after the room is filled (10 players are in the room) they get the option to click button “ready” and after everyone is ready the server starts and they get IP and password for server to join. they open counter-strike and join this server. so from here I need your help.

When all of them join, I need server to check if the players on the server are the players in the room, this is done by checking STEAM_ID, each player has different steam id. if all of them are there their match has to be started and also recording of the match needs to start too (gotv). after the match is finished, recording needs to be stopped and score needs to be sent with HTTP request to my web application so we determine who won match and who lost and also send .dem file (recording of match) through HTTP POST. and that’s it.

is there any kind of plugin made for this already ? if not how much will it cost me ? I need this as soon as possible.
ASN
Old 02-24-2016 , 12:43   feature request
Reply With Quote #1223

Hi,

I really like warmod and we use it on every pcw we host.

But I'd like to suggest an option to change the colours of the chat output. I don't know if it's too much to ask but that would made the plugin perfect for me (especially for the text-based ready system )

greets,
ASN
goodBEan
Old 02-27-2016 , 18:46   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1224

I am currently trying to figure out how to set the team names via the launch string. I already have disabled every mp_teamname_1 cvar in the warmod config files but I still cannot get it working.

I currently have a launch string like this.

srcds_run -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust2 +hostname "MATCH_TEST_v_TEST" -tickrate 128 +sv_lan 1 +ip 0.0.0.0 -port 27015 +mp_teamname_1 "Reds" +mp_teamname_2 "Blues"
utaker
Old 02-28-2016 , 00:48   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHER View Post
Is the sv_password fixed? I would like to change my server password to a new one when the match starts.

I hope you are doing okay Versatile. After a long time visiting back here.
set a server password in server start command and not a cfg, then once server starts, u can change password in game from /pwd command
SysQo
Old 02-29-2016 , 01:39   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1226

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post
I am currently trying to figure out how to set the team names via the launch string. I already have disabled every mp_teamname_1 cvar in the warmod config files but I still cannot get it working.

srcds_run -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust2 +hostname "MATCH_TEST_v_TEST" -tickrate 128 +sv_lan 1 +ip 0.0.0.0 -port 27015 +mp_teamname_1 "Reds" +mp_teamname_2 "Blues"
Is your server set up to go into hibernation? im having a similar issue, and i have noticed that when the server wakes up from hibernation there is a config that loads and is setting mp_teamname_1 and mp_teamname_2

try it for yourself: launch your server, set the team names, and then try to connect to it. if you watch the servers console you will see that it sets the team names to "", effectively clearing anything you have set.

i am yet to figure out what is doing this, but if i find it i will update everyone.
samhughel
Old 02-29-2016 , 18:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1227

Hopefully I'm not being completely moronic here but I've installed everything to the T as far as I can see... But it doesn't look like warmod gets loaded.

I've got both metamod and sourcemod on the latest stable branch, downloaded warmod from the link. Have I messed any of the 4 steps up? any prerequisites I've missed?

Below is the output from the console

Code:
] sm
SourceMod 1.7.3-dev+5298, by AlliedModders LLC
To see running plugins, type "sm plugins"
To see credits, type "sm credits"
Visit http://www.sourcemod.net/
] meta version
Metamod:Source version 1.10.7-dev
Compiled on: Dec 22 2015
Plugin interface version: 15:14
SourceHook version: 5:5
http://www.metamodsource.net/
] sm plugins
 "Basic Commands" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Votes" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Player Commands" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin Help" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin File Reader" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Client Preferences" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin Menu" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Comm Control" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
] meta list
  [01] SourceMod (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
  [02] CS Tools (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
  [03] SDK Tools (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
Screen shot of folder structure
https://i.imgur.com/8OicNrA.png

I haven't used SourceMod in a long time so I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something that would be completely obvious. HELP!
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 02-29-2016 , 21:34   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennans View Post
My server crashes are soon as someone joins but only when tv_enable is set to 1.
I am not sure if this is warmod related or not but it seems to work when I do not have warmod installed.

It prints these 3 lines in console before crashing:

..\tier1\fileio.opp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer content_log.txt
..\tier1\fileio.opp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer configstore_log.txt
..\tier1\fileio.opp (4009) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_27015.txt

Thanks for any help/ideas.
Update to the latest version of Sourcemod and Metamod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHER View Post
Is the sv_password fixed? I would like to change my server password to a new one when the match starts.

I hope you are doing okay Versatile. After a long time visiting back here.
Set the default password via the CMD line with +sv_password password
IT should work after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richi View Post
pls help how I can change the match cfg ?
Either edit the on_map_load.cfg and change the default config there or edit the ruleset_*.cfg files to your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASN View Post
Hi,

I really like warmod and we use it on every pcw we host.

But I'd like to suggest an option to change the colours of the chat output. I don't know if it's too much to ask but that would made the plugin perfect for me (especially for the text-based ready system )

greets,
ASN
You will have to code that yourself. Just edit the .sp files with the colours you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post

Chuck them in the gamemode_competitive_server.cfg this will set them everymap and at start of a match via warmod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhughel View Post
Hopefully I'm not being completely moronic here but I've installed everything to the T as far as I can see... But it doesn't look like warmod gets loaded.

I've got both metamod and sourcemod on the latest stable branch, downloaded warmod from the link. Have I messed any of the 4 steps up? any prerequisites I've missed?

Below is the output from the console

Code:
] sm
SourceMod 1.7.3-dev+5298, by AlliedModders LLC
To see running plugins, type "sm plugins"
To see credits, type "sm credits"
Visit http://www.sourcemod.net/
] meta version
Metamod:Source version 1.10.7-dev
Compiled on: Dec 22 2015
Plugin interface version: 15:14
SourceHook version: 5:5
http://www.metamodsource.net/
] sm plugins
 "Basic Commands" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Votes" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Player Commands" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin Help" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin File Reader" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Client Preferences" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Admin Menu" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
 "Basic Comm Control" (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
] meta list
  [01] SourceMod (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
  [02] CS Tools (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
  [03] SDK Tools (1.7.3-dev+5298) by AlliedModders LLC
Screen shot of folder structure
https://i.imgur.com/8OicNrA.png

I haven't used SourceMod in a long time so I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something that would be completely obvious. HELP!
Check your error log. It should say why its not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerjb View Post
Hi, it's Walker again. Can you add a function so that when the map starts, plugin will have a timer (lets say 5 min), when the timer is up, if there is a player on a team that is not ready yet (or haven't joined the server), plugin will cancel the match and upload MySQL data. If both teams lack a player, the timer will add 1 more minute until a team is complete.
Sorry you will have to code this yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark59 View Post
hello, I use "warmod" on my server. While matches ago alerts with the timer of the bomb when the bomb is placed and you can also know the remaining life of enemies. I wanted to know if it came from warmod or no plug? and if so how to disable them.
Not warmod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isayldz View Post
is it possible to disable captain votes ? i mean when player join the server they start type .ready vote for just map there is any cvar for this ?
Dont think this is warmod. As there is only captains vote for veto.

I'm not active on this project anymore. I am working on eBot plugin and web.
Old 03-01-2016 , 09:50   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1229

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post

I'm not active on this project anymore. I am working on eBot plugin and web.
Sad to hear that. It was a really good plugin for organizing lans, since it only had one point of failure. The server itself. Since you went over to develop eBot do you have any info on eLan?
waylander3
Old 03-01-2016 , 15:34   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.12.10.1326, 10-Dec-2015>
Reply With Quote #1230

How to fix issue, while player dis/reconnect from/to server, sometimes he gets error "this server is only accepting connections from game lobby"?
I dont have this error on my another servers, also, when i use pug on THIS server with warmod (disabled warmod), i/players dont have this issue...
If you cant help me to fix this, i must leave from warmod to pug, cuz this is really bad for host reputation, many failed cw-games..