Post New Thread Reply   

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2004 , 22:21  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggamer
i request that this hero be removed immediatly
haha.... riiiight... because you claim he stole the idea of your "unfinished" and never released or posted hero. Where is your copyright?
Old 09-07-2004 , 22:54  
Reply With Quote #12

awwwwww my post was deleted before but o well this must be a sweet model i have to check it out myself ive never used this hero before
Send a message via AIM to FLASHBANGER14 Send a message via MSN to FLASHBANGER14 Send a message via Yahoo to FLASHBANGER14
m0l
Old 09-09-2004 , 13:17   WTF
Reply With Quote #13

I was making a power with a new m4a1 model. I've search on the net for a model and i find this model. I DON'T STOLE IT THERE WAS NO COPYRIGHT.
Send a message via MSN to m0l
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-09-2004 , 18:00   Re: WTF
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by <XcS> M0L
I was making a power with a new m4a1 model. I've search on the net for a model and i find this model. I DON'T STOLE IT THERE WAS NO COPYRIGHT.
he was talking to Biggamer... read the post more clearly, you can plainly see he was replying to Biggamer quote just like im replying to yours...

btw i agree with notused, this hero is only an m4 model replacement... get more creative...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Biggamer
Old 09-10-2004 , 20:09  
Reply With Quote #15

u just happened to pick the same model i used when i made a hero with the same name 8 months ago, i never released it cause i never finished it, i knew the model and no reloading wasnt enough of anything to release it so i didnt.
as for copywrite , yeah there is not but its not like im wanted to sue or anything. Are u saying u never played in my servers (mDc), and that its just coincedence that u just happen to use the same model i did?

EDIT: yeah there is a hero, but this uses the granade launcher thats on the m4a1 not a granade launcher as a HE grenade model
67.19.68.165:27015 SuperHero Mod -}mDc{- CS
67.19.68.164:27015 SuperHero Mod -}mDc{- CZ
www.clanmdc.com
Send a message via AIM to Biggamer Send a message via MSN to Biggamer
Harry_Mason
Old 09-10-2004 , 20:21  
Reply With Quote #16

this was clan -}mDc{-'s hero and still is our hero all he did was take the code and called it his own he didnt make this its exactlly ours in everyway this is on both our servers and if u ask any1 there its been there for at least a year. this fool is a thief said and donewe know where we got the skin and the code is ours biggamer made that almost a year ago. <XcS> M0L thats pretty lame to take our servers hero we even got ips on our website www.clanmdc.com and home page has the ips so u can go in and see the hero and see that its ours not his and he''s a fake.

O PS if i ever find out u are stealing from our servers and we know u ur fucked !
MTS Steel DrAgoN
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2004 , 20:43  
Reply With Quote #17

harry...people cant take heros from ur server.....so....i really think you are stupid and ive been to ur mdc server...you just take heros from everyone ELSE you have made NONE so why dont you back to ur hero were "UR" heros are and shut up
Send a message via AIM to MTS Steel DrAgoN
Prowler
Old 09-10-2004 , 22:40  
Reply With Quote #18

Geez, i could make a hero like this in an hour or two... if it was a really complex hero then yeah, but seriously this isn't worth the effort...

if this is your hero, then where did he get the SMA source code from? and if he just copied your idea and made the hero from scratch, then seeing as he released it offically, its technically HIS hero.

Just change the name and be done with it if you ask me.
Shinko
Old 09-11-2004 , 23:14  
Reply With Quote #19

Though its very simple to make, its the only one I've seen that is like this. At least one that gives damage with m4al. Its a cool idea and is better then alota other heros out there.
Send a message via AIM to Shinko
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2004 , 23:30  
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
better then alota other heros out there
I only disagree with this part, I can think of 150 heros that are better, but the hero is not worthless