Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

"war3ft.amxx" (linie 565) error

Post New Thread Reply   

M3h1gh
Old 06-20-2018 , 09:04   Re: "war3ft.amxx" (linie 565) error
Reply With Quote #21

Yeah , to bad , yeah i know hin , we play together , but at this time he is buzy and won't have time only next week , i will keep trying . Maybe I get a break and he finds some time next weekend.
WISH knows hes way arround , but he has as good as no time because of that .

Well never the less , I THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPORT .

Bye guyes , best of wishes
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2018 , 10:54   Re: "war3ft.amxx" (linie 565) error
Reply With Quote #22

try to get War3FT v5.2, talk to the guys, it's better

i wouldn't buy the Warcraft 3 Frozen RC15 mod, some guy just make some minor changes and put his name on credits and wants to sell it, that's absurd!
M3h1gh
Old 06-26-2018 , 09:22   Re: "war3ft.amxx" (linie 565) error
Reply With Quote #23

What guys ? please name them , yeah Wishexec is going to make all the nececery changes and he will teach me some basic programer stuff as well .
Well , in his defence , " we are all trying to make money , somehow " manny ideas and inventions were stolen , copied , made there own , throughtout the history .
EX. Apple invented " Telephone with toutchscreen" soon after Samsung came with theres out.
was it stolen? " they just made some minor changes and put theyre name on it and they are selling it.
Is that absurd to ?
Like I said , "Everybody trying to make money , in they're own way"
Peace aLL and thank again for all the help.

T.C.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 06-26-2018 , 23:48   Re: "war3ft.amxx" (linie 565) error
Reply With Quote #24

Well, at least you should try to know what you are talking about. The first touchscreen mobile was invented by IBM in 1993, almost 10 years before the falling apple published "their" invention. It was called "Simon".
Jfyi.

tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2018 , 05:55   Re: "war3ft.amxx" (linie 565) error
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3h1gh View Post
What guys ? please name them , yeah Wishexec is going to make all the nececery changes and he will teach me some basic programer stuff as well .
Well , in his defence , " we are all trying to make money , somehow " manny ideas and inventions were stolen , copied , made there own , throughtout the history .
EX. Apple invented " Telephone with toutchscreen" soon after Samsung came with theres out.
was it stolen? " they just made some minor changes and put theyre name on it and they are selling it.
Is that absurd to ?
Like I said , "Everybody trying to make money , in they're own way"
Peace aLL and thank again for all the help.

T.C.
yes, it is an absurd, whoever invented any technology, if any one makes the same, they have to pay a fee to the original developer, even if they did a similar technology, they did have to do all the work, they didn't get the source from anyone, so it makes no sense your exemple!

doesn't matter if anyone its "just trying" to make money, amxx plugins are under GPL license, it cannot be sold, and worse, it's not his work, if he made a mod of his own, not copied someone else works, i wouldn't even reply, but that's not the case, hes made minor change to the original, and it's selling with a lot of errors, this is absurd.

Last edited by tarsisd2; 06-27-2018 at 05:59.