Fireworks for DOD:S 1.2
This plugin is based on an idea by V0gelz and Eric Lidman
. They've created a simple fireworks plugin for CS:S. I've not used much of their code but some ideas.
Here is my plugin - just for DOD:S - that creates a firework every round that is won (or manually). The firework can be seen over the flags (control points).
To install just compile the source or copy the .smx file to your plugins folder.
Since v1.2 there is a configuration file dod_fireworks.cfg created in cfg/sourcemod/.
Just shows the version information
Fireworks max running seconds before it stops, default: 60
Enable / disable Fireworks sounds (1/0), default: 1
Enable / disable Fireworks at round end (1/0), default: 1
Commands (Admin only)
Fires fireworks into the sky
Cancel the fireworks
- First stable public release
- To do: more effects (if anyone needs this)
- fixed a minor issue with a Warning (unused variable)
- added fallback for maps without control points (without flags)
- corrected frequency setting for maps with few control points
- fixed possible index overflow to be sure it'll never happen
- added automated creation of a config file (dod_fireworks.cfg)