Post New Thread Closed Thread   

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-06-2004 , 01:35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwad
Quote:
Originally Posted by {NM}JRBLOODMIST
its Comming along nicely But ... Sry guys i'm Scraching the Download of configs system and uploads and Downloads of Gobal bans Via Steam or Internet due to some errors .. and Secutry Risk .. maybe when i can get it working right I'll Release a patch ... also... I need some submits of cheat sites <<< DO NOT POST THEM THEY WILL BE REMOVED !!!!11!!>>>PM me with them also bane Progress is at 31% thanks for your support !!! Keep the Post and Ideas comming !!!
Ask UA. I'm shure they would be gald to help. There nice people.

uh....
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2004 , 20:26  

There's a history between JRBLOODMIST and the UA team...not a good one, I'm leaving it at that.
Neo-Vortex
Old 09-07-2004 , 03:15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcussist
Have you desided a release dat for this, I just caught 6 hackers in my server yesterday, and i need a anti-cheat for my server, If i have to i will be using hlguard, which means i will have to amxx anymore

I dont know why amxx and hlguard wont work together, but since your making this, this should help all of us AMXx freaks out.

Hopefully this will be released soon
ummm, what?

amxx and hlguard not working together? since when...?
Neo-Vortex
Old 09-07-2004 , 03:16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMongoose
There's a history between JRBLOODMIST and the UA team...not a good one, I'm leaving it at that.
you could always get someone else to get a list from UA...
narcussist
Old 09-07-2004 , 07:55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Vortex
when i go to start my server with hlguard running the server crashes, wont even start. if i turn off amxx and have hlguard running it will start, if i turn off hlguard but have amxmodx running the server will start, But not when i have them both running together.

When i start them both together it will crash when the server gets past all the amxx configs saying something about ntdll.dll was the cause.

I tried with hlguard as first line in the meta plugins, then i tried as the last line, and still crashes no matter when i have it in the plugins.ini.
Old 09-07-2004 , 21:07  

HLGuard and amxx works for me
Neo-Vortex
Old 09-08-2004 , 05:29  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Vortex
when i go to start my server with hlguard running the server crashes, wont even start. if i turn off amxx and have hlguard running it will start, if i turn off hlguard but have amxmodx running the server will start, But not when i have them both running together.

When i start them both together it will crash when the server gets past all the amxx configs saying something about ntdll.dll was the cause.

I tried with hlguard as first line in the meta plugins, then i tried as the last line, and still crashes no matter when i have it in the plugins.ini.
hmmm, well i use it and it works fine... i do use FreeBSD for my server though... mabe its an issue with windows... got the latest version of hlguard, mm and amxx, well, latest stable ?
hlguard works fine for me on 0.20 and on 0.16... never had any problems... mabe even a windows update might make it work... or you could just use *NIX for your server... a much better option
narcussist
Old 09-08-2004 , 16:02  

i would prefer to use linux as my server os, but amxx 0.2 is not stable quite yet on it, plus i am renting my server, so i am just using what they give me

but yes i think it is because it is on win xp pro, but hey didnt update it to sp2 so that may be a prob too
Old 09-08-2004 , 16:31  

plz get back on topic. keep up the good work Blood :+) VAC does do a ok job, just handed out another mass ban :+)

gotta love it, why dont u ask valve for a list too so those insecure servers can use your pluggie
64.247.24.125:27015

Visit Vitrus's Clan Site!

I would put more, but they have a limit on chars
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob
Neo-Vortex
Old 09-09-2004 , 07:58  

Quote:
i would prefer to use linux as my server os, but amxx 0.2 is not stable quite yet on it, plus i am renting my server, so i am just using what they give me

but yes i think it is because it is on win xp pro, but hey didnt update it to sp2 so that may be a prob too
he he, sp2 causes more problems than it fixes...

also, why use 0.20 then? use 0.16, also, i would have to say on linux it would be more stable than windows just for the fact that everything on linux is more stable especially since the actual os is stable... unlike windows...
Closed Thread