Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO|CSS|L4D1&2] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[5-April-2023]

Post New Thread Reply   

Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2019 , 04:49   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 4-October-2
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticx2 View Post
i dont know why i get this or or any other sound - none of the musics work

also i should mention that , the game didnt try to download any of the musics , so i basically the AddFileToDownloadsTable not working for me somehow ! or maybe it just precache it and there is no download for sounds ? either way not working :S
Fix your fastdl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Thanks for sharing...

Would have a suggestion for future updates, add option to put access to emotes / dance only by flags, that is, put access to such a flag only if you have the flag set in it.
Yeah maybe adding the emotes/dancing with a kvValues file instead of add it directly in the code would be good for do configurations per dance/emote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Amazing work Fran, i wonder if you could be abble to add a menu with favorite emotes, since there are like 80+ and it's hard to find the ones you like most!
Maybe adding a extra option in the main menu with favorite emotes where you can add the emotes in a keyvalues file that will go to that category. Because make that dynamycally depending the user choice would require a lot work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexunder View Post
animation is not work !
can you help me ?
The files was downloaded correctly from your server? you only have this version installed? plugin list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by painlesstgp View Post
Can you add command for stop dancing? Like !stopdance !stopemote?
You can press mouse1 for stop the dance/emote.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
painlesstgp
Old 10-05-2019 , 05:03   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 4-October-2
Reply With Quote #12

My bad!

Wheres orange justice?
painlesstgp
Old 10-05-2019 , 05:25   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 4-October-2
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Fix your fastdl.

Yeah maybe adding the emotes/dancing with a kvValues file instead of add it directly in the code would be good for do configurations per dance/emote.

Maybe adding a extra option in the main menu with favorite emotes where you can add the emotes in a keyvalues file that will go to that category. Because make that dynamycally depending the user choice would require a lot work.

The files was downloaded correctly from your server? you only have this version installed? plugin list?

You can press mouse1 for stop the dance/emote.

Suggestion: Integrate with Zephyrus Store so you can buy/sell emotes and you get access to them that way, then you can limit certain dances to defaukt people, and then allow all other for VIPs etc!

Just a suggestion
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2019 , 06:06   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 5-October-2
Reply With Quote #14

Version 1.0.4

-Fixed animation and sound not working when having TaGrenade in inventory

Thanks to TrueProfesional

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Alexunder
Old 10-05-2019 , 08:08   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 4-October-2
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
now fixed , thx man , now glove is not show and iam sure you can fix .
arcticx2
Old 10-05-2019 , 08:37   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 4-October-2
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Fix your fastdl.
my fastdl is working just fine ,all the models and other stuff will download to my pc , its just sounds that i cant get it to work , is there smt special about sounds ?
ayrton09_arg
Old 10-05-2019 , 16:38   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 5-October-2
Reply With Quote #17

everything is working fine maybe the only one file missed is this
"SV_StartSound: */kodua/fortnite_emotes/Emote_Dance_SwipeIt.wav not precached (0)" didnt found in the sound carpet.
arcticx2
Old 10-05-2019 , 18:47   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 5-October-2
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton09_arg View Post
everything is working fine maybe the only one file missed is this
"SV_StartSound: */kodua/fortnite_emotes/Emote_Dance_SwipeIt.wav not precached (0)" didnt found in the sound carpet.
i get this error for all of the sounds, even in other plugins like Franc1sco thanos , the funny thing is the thanos model will be downloaded by fastdl but the sounds wont ! do you get this error for this emote only ? or for all of them like me ?

Last edited by arcticx2; 10-05-2019 at 18:47.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-05-2019 , 19:39   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 5-October-2
Reply With Quote #19

I'm having the same issue with all .wav files not playing, even when placed directly in the proper directory in my csgo directory.

Code:
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound '*\kodua\fortnite_emotes\athena_emote_floss_music.wav'. File is missing from disk/repository.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound '*\kodua\fortnite_emotes\s5_hiphop_breakin_132bmp_loop.wav'. File is missing from disk/repository.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound '*\kodua\fortnite_emotes\br_emote_shred_guitar_mix_03_loop.wav'. File is missing from disk/repository.
Just sent a PR to include a forward for when a client is emoting, in case of movetype conflicts with timers/anticheats, or whatever else you may want to use this plugin with.

You might want to include these sounds instead, they sound identical but take up almost 10% of the space (10mb down from 90mb): https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...7&postcount=92

Edit:
Just sent 2 more PR's, one fixes several emote names (to be accurate with their Fortnite counterparts), and another to make jump cancel an emote/dance.

Last edited by sneaK; 10-05-2019 at 19:55.
arcticx2
Old 10-05-2019 , 20:04   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 5-October-2
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
I'm having the same issue with all .wav files not playing, even when placed directly in the proper directory in my csgo directory.

Code:
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound '*\kodua\fortnite_emotes\athena_emote_floss_music.wav'. File is missing from disk/repository.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound '*\kodua\fortnite_emotes\s5_hiphop_breakin_132bmp_loop.wav'. File is missing from disk/repository.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound '*\kodua\fortnite_emotes\br_emote_shred_guitar_mix_03_loop.wav'. File is missing from disk/repository.
Just sent a PR to include a forward for when a client is emoting, in case of movetype conflicts with timers/anticheats, or whatever else you may want to use this plugin with.

You might want to include these sounds instead, they sound identical but take up almost 10% of the space (10mb down from 90mb): https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...7&postcount=92

Edit:
Just sent 2 more PR's, one fixes several emote names (to be accurate with their Fortnite counterparts), and another to make jump cancel an emote/dance.
just for wav files ? cause i get the same error for mp3 aswell, is there anything i can do to fix it ?