- Thanks to "SilentBr" for testing.
- Various optional features:
- Prevent closing the first saferoom door once opened.
- Prevent players opening or closing the last saferoom door after being used for X seconds. Use the l4d_safe_spam_time_close and l4d_safe_spam_time_open cvars.
Saved to l4d_safe_spam.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
l4d_safe_spam_allow "1" // 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
l4d_safe_spam_modes "" // Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
l4d_safe_spam_modes_off "" // Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
l4d_safe_spam_modes_tog "0" // Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
l4d_safe_spam_hint "1" // 0=Off. 1=Display a message showing who opened or closed the saferoom door.
l4d_safe_spam_open "2" // 0=Off, 1=Keep the first saferoom door open once opened, 2=Make the first saferoom door fall once opened.
l4d_safe_spam_time_close "1.0" // How many seconds to block after closing the last saferoom door.
l4d_safe_spam_time_open "3.0" // How many seconds to block after opening the last saferoom door.
l4d_safe_spam_type "1" // 0=Off. When the last saferoom door is used enable the timeout on: 1=Open, 2=Close, 3=Both.
l4d_safe_spam_version // Saferoom Door Spam Protection plugin version
- Blocked door falling on L4D2 "Questionable Ethics" 2nd map (qe2_ep2) to prevent breaking gameplay. Thanks to "Alex101192" for reporting.
- Fixed the door not always falling in the right direction on some maps.
- Added a sound effect for when the door breaks and falls.
- Fixed the door not always falling on some maps.
- Changed cvar "l4d_safe_spam_open" adding option "2" to make the door fall. Thanks to "yzybb" for requesting.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_hint" to control displaying messages when saferoom doors are opened/closed.
- Added translations. Thanks to "Tonblader" for requesting.
- Initial release.
- Initial creation.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- Download "safe_door_spam.phrases.txt" and save to your servers \addons\sourcemod\translations\ folder.