- Creates a dynamic light on Common Infected, Special Infected and Witch when they are on fire.
- The light flickers and fades in.
- Maximum of 8 lights simultaneously. Recompile changing "define MAX_LIGHTS" value if you want more.
Saved to l4d_infected_glow.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// How far does the dynamic light illuminate the area.
// 1=Common, 2=Witch, 4=Smoker, 8=Boomer, 16=Hunter, 32=Spitter, 64=Jockey, 128=Charger, 256=Tank, 511=All.
// The light color. Three values between 0-255 separated by spaces. RGB Color255 - Red Green Blue.
l4d_infected_glow_color "255 50 0"
// Infected Glow plugin version.
- Added light fading out instead of abruptly disappearing.
- Added smoother fading of the light, thanks to "Lux" for original coding from "Fire Glow" plugin.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Fixed cvar "l4d_infected_glow_infected" not working for the Tank in L4D1.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Fixed errors "Invalid edict" by adding "IsValidEdict" - Thanks to "TiTz" for reporting.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Fixed the plugin not working in L4D1.
- Fixed water not removing the glow - Thanks to "id5473" for reporting.
- Added some checks to prevent errors being logged - Thanks to "doritos250" for reporting.
- Fixed not removing the light from Special Infected ignited by incendiary ammo.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.