Allows players to call votes to change to workshop maps.
- sm_wsmap / sm_wsvote <workshop id> - Call a vote to change to a workshop map.
- Chat command (!wsmap, /wsmap, etc.) equivalents work as well.
- sm_workshop_min_subs - The minimum number of current subscribers for a workshop item. (Default: 50)
- sm_workshop_version - Plugin version.
- NativeVotes - I compile my own build off the GitHub version with PRs #3 and #8 applied. I'll attach my version if you don't want to compile yourself.
- SteamWorks - Used to access the SteamAPI.
- [Optional] Updater - Automatic updates.
- [Compile] Multi Colors - Only worry about this if you want to compile your own version of the plugin.
- Just another leak fix. This one more likely than the last.
- Add notice if debug mode is on
- Fix possible leak if a vote is called while another is as well
- Oh, fuck! Debug mode is on!
- Fix compilation errors if debug is defined
- Add notice to vote caller about possible issues
- Say '10' rather than 'a few' seconds
- Just use the changelevel command
- Initial release
- Sikari and Impact on the AM Discord - Feedback on the first revision of my code.
- dustinandband - I referenced his code when figuring out how to use NativeVotes.
Note: Due to the NativeVotes requirement requirement, "Get Plugin" doesn't work. Please use the attached .smx file.