Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.3 Updated 01.07.2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-17-2011 , 20:43   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #11

Updated to Version 1.1

Added convar to set the color of the fences: sm_antirush_fencecolor

You're able to specify which team should get blocked by a zone or which team should see a fence directly ingame. By default it's set to both.

Incremented the no rush time by mp_freezetime, so it's actually the correct length when players are able to move.

@D4xX6: I just can't get the trigger_multiple to trigger for weapons, so it's too easy to work around the kniferush feature by just throwing the weapon through the zone and picking it up afterwards again. You'll have to wait until someone finds a solution;)
Old 03-17-2011 , 21:33   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #12

Looks very cool.

So no config created, add cvars to server.cfg? K check.

I'd really like to use this to prevent sky box walking at certain points on my server. The issue here is that I cant shoot at sky to add the diagonal height. Is it possible to add some kind of ability to add a height variable when there aren't any walls? Big ask but this plug would be awesome for my needs. I've tested the setup under normal circumstances for preventing spawn killing at certain map points in CSS and its fantastic. Thanks allot for it.

Last edited by sinblaster; 03-17-2011 at 22:37.
CenT
Old 03-17-2011 , 22:17   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #13

Thank You ! Everything works perfectly ! time anti rush is correct ;) thank you again for your work, I am satisfied

Here is my server with plugin running : 87.98.150.29:27015

[EDIT] Translation French
Attached Files
File Type: txt antirush.phrases.txt (4.5 KB, 307 views)

Last edited by CenT; 03-18-2011 at 06:39. Reason: Translation French
Peace-Maker
Old 03-18-2011 , 05:06   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinblaster View Post
Looks very cool.

So no config created, add cvars to server.cfg? K check.

I'd really like to use this to prevent sky box walking at certain points on my server. The issue here is that I cant shoot at sky to add the diagonal height. Is it possible to add some kind of ability to add a height variable when there aren't any walls? Big ask but this plug would be awesome for my needs. I've tested the setup under normal circumstances for preventing spawn killing at certain map points in CSS and its fantastic. Thanks allot for it.
Oh, yeah, i forgot to add AutoExecConfig(true, "plugin.antirush"); You could add it yourself or just put the cvars in server.cfg.

First you could add the seconds point somewhere you can shoot at and adjust the Z coordinate of the second position afterwards, but i'll add setting the points with the +use button at the position of your feet, if that's enough?
Old 03-18-2011 , 06:39   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #15

That sounds pretty awesome mate, I was using Deathzones. Maybe I could setup deathzones and use the co-ordinates it makes in antirush.

I think the difference is you set 3 co-ordinates instead of your 2 but deathzones expects you to make the zones in spec mode therefore you can also set max height via no clip.. I like your method much better. Its a fantastic plugin PeaceMaker its useful on so many levels and practical for so many things. it's impressive you can juggle sourcebans and have space to make other things.

Thanks heaps.

Does it matter what line I place AutoExecConfig(true, "plugin.antirush");

Peace-Maker
Old 03-18-2011 , 07:46   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #16

Oh, i didn't know there was a similar plugin O_o. Hm, that one is much more CPU intensive, but does primarily the same thing. When setting points via +use you could add zones in spectator mode either, but do you think that timer feature is needed in this one either? Like slaying players who stay in a zone for too long?

I'm thinking of different punishments for each zone. Like using the sm_antirush_punishment convar as default, but be able to set a punishment for each zone individually the same as you can set the team now. Same for the time allowed to stay when using that punishment method.

Add
Code:
AutoExecConfig(true, "plugin.antirush");
at the end of the OnPluginStart() forward. Generally after all ConVars have been created.
Old 03-18-2011 , 08:04   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #17

Basically the point of the timer (for me) is to give the kids a few seconds to get their spawn kills and move them along (there is a biping sound that counts down the seconds) That way everyone's happy. I think I will probably use both yours and his basically because there are certain places I don't mind the kids loytering for 5 seconds and other places that are just unfair to a spawning team. If you were to add some time grace like deathzones I'll probably move on to yours.

Your plug is perfect for keeping a buffer between a prime camp spot and spawning players.

In dust2_unlimited there is an opening above CT spawn. You can basically sit there above them on either side of the CT spawn point. With your plugin they can still sit above but your plug allows me to create a two foot wall so they cant hang over the edge for collateral damage but still kill once the spawners have made it out of the tunnel at a fair distance..

Players love it, its only been on 12 hours and people are thanking you.

I like your new ideas and thanks for the help with autoexec it worked as expected.

Last edited by sinblaster; 03-18-2011 at 08:12.
HSFighter
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2011 , 17:20   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #18

Very nice Job Thank You !

Is it possible to add a cvar to enable / disbale norush or zones constantly?

And a option to show the zones / fances all at time will be very nice
So the player can see where they do not come through.

Sorry for my very bad english
Greetings HSFighter

Last edited by HSFighter; 04-05-2011 at 17:37.
Send a message via ICQ to HSFighter
einwad
Old 05-03-2011 , 02:28   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #19

How can I make sm_antirush_norushtime infinite?

EDIT: Sorry I just read "After round start" at the cvar description... We have mp_roundtime 8 so I put sm_antirush_norushtime 480.

--------
Is it possible to disable the plugin on round end? I got the "Swap Team after x rounds" plugin and every 10 rounds, players are swapped and there's still about 2-3 seconds before round start where they can walk around therefore triggering wrong rushing warnings/punishments....

EDIT AGAIN: lol im sorry, I'm not fully awake it seems. I had mp_roundtime 5 (thought it was 8 )... so I gotta set 300 instead of 480. my bad it works, it disables once it reaches 0:00 (round end)

Last edited by einwad; 05-03-2011 at 03:52.
Send a message via Skype™ to einwad
einwad
Old 05-03-2011 , 04:59   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #20

What admin flag has access to sm_zones ? I'd like it so that only root can edit/add/remove zones
Send a message via Skype™ to einwad