Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 07:58   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #111

Yes you need to remove the slashes so the sql port is open. Where it says host you should put the IP of the webserver: 213.8.254.136 (assuming your sql database is there). Did you make an sql database on that server yet? The user and pass need to be for that database and user u made.

Are u sure the username is tf2stats, you made this user?
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 08:00   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post

I removed the copy of the plugin with the headshot fix because I thought it might have been causing eraserhead's problems, but it apparently was unrelated.
I post it again when I find it.
I just played on the server and i made about 4 headshots but it still shows 0 while my overall score increased.

http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/...M_0:1:20347237

So the fix didn't work.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 08:03   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCE_Ghost View Post

DN,
I've been playing with webrank and webstats, it seems the directory it looks in is different than what you input in ts-stats. If you decompile the plugin I believe the url code should be in there. I will look as well if I get a chance in the next few days.
Also eraser is correct headshots do not hold a value.
I don't really understand what a webrank command who do different when compared with the normal rank command? Because the ranking on the webstats and on the server should be the same IMHO?
SatlaN
Old 12-08-2009 , 09:32   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Yes you need to remove the slashes so the sql port is open. Where it says host you should put the IP of the webserver: 213.8.254.136 (assuming your sql database is there). Did you make an sql database on that server yet? The user and pass need to be for that database and user u made.

Are u sure the username is tf2stats, you made this user?
yes the database name and the user are the same = tf2stats.
maybe the port is block or somthing?
that why i am getting this error?
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-08-2009 , 17:35   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
I just played on the server and i made about 4 headshots but it still shows 0 while my overall score increased.

So the fix didn't work.
I'm really getting frustrated with this now.
Would you kindly explain what ""fix"" you are using?

Also, there is an edit button that you may like to make use of for appending information to your posts.
Triple posting is extremely irritating as I have to go back 2 or 3 pages to see if I missed something.

Also I would appreciate it if you would not post incorrect information in regards to helping people!

------------------------------

The database username can be anything it does not have to be "tf2stats".
The entry in the database.cfg file must be titled tf2stats.
EXAMPLE:

SatlaN:
In order for the plugin to access the database you must correctly fill out the sourcemod database.cfg file!
That means that for "host" you must put your web server's ip address. Using localhost will not work unless your game server is running on the same machine as your web server.

FTP is not the same as MySql.

You must correctly create a mysql database and user.
You must then allow that "user" full access to the database when connecting from localhost, and from whatever your game server's IP address is.

You should then put the database name, username, and user password in the correct fields in the database.cfg file.

If you are having trouble creating a database, creating a user, setting access from remote IP addresses or anything else not related or caused by a bug in the plugin I would highly recommend reading one of the many fine tutorials on MySql that can be found via google, or contacting your web hosting service company and inquiring about setting up a database using their specific software.
Old 12-08-2009 , 19:49   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #116

Re: Steam ID Calculation Issue:

I stuck your SteamID in my database to check to see if it would have the same incorrect outcome.
It calculated correctly on my site, see here:

Mine:
http://gorclan.com/stats/id/STEAM_0:1:20347237
Yours:

My calculates it to be:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000960203
Which is correct.
Yours as you know, calculates it to be:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000960200
(3 Less).

This makes me think that it is an issue on your end.
I would recommend updating to the latest files from the first post, and not using any "fixed" files.

-------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjrNuT View Post
DarthNinja,

Wanted to give you some more feedback. I was looking at your following from the OP:

I hope stick to your list here.

I only have 1 request thus far, to have bots/source tv, to be ignored in the stats compilation. I'm fine w/ them being listed in the Main Player list, as they are online, but not having them accumulate points. If that makes any sense or possibility.

Can you please explain the reasoning for the map points column on the Top 10 list? I have a feeling it's just a copy/paste format for the Top10 players. The points column for the Top10 Maps seems unnecessary or it's not working properly.

I had not tested myself, but looks like Ghost found some broken triggers.

I have been using v6.5.1 with no issues (downloaded back on 11-29). I don't understand the php issues by ghost and eraserhead. I have the same php version (5.2.11) and no issues with the php coding, no issues w/ the steam profile links, backpack, anything.

Thanks for your efforts and look forward to your next update.
Just to address your post in more detail:
I'm planning on adding a check to the plugin so that any 'users' with the steamid "bot" will be ignored. That should prevent anything to do with bots showing.

The map points and frankly the whole map page could be done away with as far as I'm concerned.
I have yet to work on it due to working on various *ahem* -user specific- errors.

The webrank triggers (as far as I know) are intended to open a MoTD window ingame and show your respective stats page.
I don't really see the point/need for it at all, so I have it set rather low down the list.
Note: If you have them disabled, or if the URL is not configured in the rankings config file the commands will not work correctly.

I'm planning on working on the item stats and item javascript next, barring any more errors or that sort of thing.

Last edited by DarthNinja; 12-08-2009 at 20:07.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 22:15   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
I'm really getting frustrated with this now.
Would you kindly explain what ""fix"" you are using?

Also, there is an edit button that you may like to make use of for appending information to your posts.
Triple posting is extremely irritating as I have to go back 2 or 3 pages to see if I missed something.

Also I would appreciate it if you would not post incorrect information in regards to helping people!
Hey DN, i used this file you uploaded and later removed again for the headshot problem, you asked me to try it out: n1g-tf2-stats.sp. I have attached it again.

I will use the edit button more if it's appropriate, thnx for the tip. I got quite frustrated on the other forum about the original N1G plugin with more then 90 pages...

What incorrect info did i give?
Attached Files
File Type: rar n1g-tf2-stats.rar (14.6 KB, 122 views)
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 22:21   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:

This makes me think that it is an issue on your end.
I would recommend updating to the latest files from the first post, and not using any "fixed" files.
Thank you for testing DN. I will upload all the original files again.
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-08-2009 , 22:56   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatlaN View Post
yes the database name and the user are the same = tf2stats.
maybe the port is block or somthing?
that why i am getting this error?
Try using the entire db name and password:

i.e.
db name: site_tf2stats
username: site_tf2user

your just adding :tf2stats - you can have several domains on 1 server the "site" is what separates them. I also would use separate user and db names not to cause db confusion as I used in my example.

Take two of those and call me in the morning ;)
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-08-2009 , 22:59   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #120

Hey Darth I hope I dont add any stress to his I only am trying to help when I can.

The Webrank I will work on and I see a nice add to the motd, its to mimic hlstats. I will work on it over the next few days I know its something simple.