Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Premium Members & Web Interface [v1.2]

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Jindo
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2010 , 14:23   Re: [TF2] Premium Members & Web Interface [v1.2]

Where on earth did you get the notion that nobody cared, and more importantly why should that stop you from providing a service to the community?

The reason the plugin has lost attention is because it has been unapproved. It has been moved to the forum that hardly anyone checks (except for plugin approvers of course), if you want people to start noticing it then correct the problems as it's been suggested, occasionally returning with posts like "nobody cares about this plugin this I won't do bother fixing it" isn't the correct approach at all.

Fix the plugin, let an approver know, and people will magically start noticing this again.
Old 03-22-2010 , 16:59   Re: [TF2] Premium Members & Web Interface [v1.2]

I think he's just trying to get attention...
In other words "he's being a baby about it"
Don't take it offensively, but thats just how it looks from what you posted.

You cant expect people to post every second here about this plugin saying how amazing it is, if you put work into it, then yes, it will get noticed.

noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2010 , 17:56   Re: [TF2] Premium Members & Web Interface [v1.2]

I finished trials about a week ago; still I can't release it because people are sobbing over the errors.

EDIT: I don't want to waste my time workin on a plugin if there's only about 5 people that are going to use it.

Last edited by noodleboy347; 03-22-2010 at 18:05.
bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2010 , 18:21   Re: [TF2] Premium Members & Web Interface [v1.2]

Well there you go again...complaining isnt the way to get your plugin popular. It will only make you look like you're whining rather than trying.

It's in the unapproved section like Jindo has stated, fix the errors, get in IRC and ask someone to check it over. They will then approve it.

And people will look at it, your plugin has a lot of views and posts....50 pages almost, yet you complain.

And JUST FYI.... "I finished trials about a week ago; still I can't release it because people are sobbing over the errors." isn't the most bright thing to say considering you're not going to work on this anymore...again...it just adds to that "I want attention" thing.

But thats just my opinion.

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 03-22-2010 , 20:32   Re: delete

Oh look. Another plugin ragedelete.
bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2010 , 20:37   Re: delete

Wow, deleting the plugin so no one can use it? That's shameful. Very shameful considering that we also spent our own time giving you feedback and helping you improve on it as well as give you help with any errors we got.

What a waste of my time.

noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2010 , 21:43   Re: delete

Lol. Am I not allowed to not tolerate disrespect or something?

Last edited by noodleboy347; 03-22-2010 at 21:53.
cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 07:48   Re: delete

OMG!!! Well, i guess i dump the carcass of this piece of rage-crap... man, i been witing for a patch to this for soooooooo long... and now this shit... geeze noodle, did mommy forget to tell you how special you are this week?

/me disgusted

edit: here is the .sp if anyone has time to look into some of the bugs... we may as well hijack this plugin as it is apparent that the author has lost interest in it... sorry noodle, but no one has the time rub your butt for you to maintain your delicate ego... i would gladly take this over, but me and coding just never got along very well... heh
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (premium.sp - 566 views - 21.7 KB)

Last edited by cybersquare420; 03-23-2010 at 08:41.
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2010 , 09:46   Re: delete

Thanks for the support guys :/

I'm done with the next version (fixed all errors, timer issues, completely rewritten, condensed a lot of stuff). I'll be making a new thread hopefully tonight if not then Wednesday, I still have to add translations. It's not ragedeleted I just want this thread deleted so I can post the new one today. So delete this thread please, like I asked.
Closed Thread