Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

IRCRelay 1.0 RC3 (Windows)

Post New Thread Reply   

Shadowdogg
Old 01-16-2006 , 18:10  
Reply With Quote #111

If thats the case is there any other projects like this that are available that allows you to talk to and from irc - dont really care about administrating.

EDIT: Didnt see last post about newer version
DanO
Old 01-17-2006 , 00:03  
Reply With Quote #112

I redownloaded the package and uploaded and now it's working again so yay
Old 01-17-2006 , 09:38  
Reply With Quote #113

That worked sslice thank you.
Dag
Old 01-17-2006 , 12:58  
Reply With Quote #114

Can I change the output colors to the IRC channel, for instance, the say text (what people say) is the same color as "planted the bomb" or "defused the bomb". I would like to change the color of peoples chat, so it is easier to see chat vs other output.

I am probably just a noob, but help me, I'm still new to this plugin. Works great btw.
Shadowdogg
Old 01-17-2006 , 14:23  
Reply With Quote #115

Hey sslice can you please check to see whether your plugin works with quakenet on linux for me?

also the newer version is it on your filefront or forum downloads?
sslice
Old 01-17-2006 , 16:15  
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag
Can I change the output colors to the IRC channel, for instance, the say text (what people say) is the same color as "planted the bomb" or "defused the bomb". I would like to change the color of peoples chat, so it is easier to see chat vs other output.

I am probably just a noob, but help me, I'm still new to this plugin. Works great btw.
Look at addons/ircrelay/cfg/cstrike.cfg and you can change just about everything there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdogg
Hey sslice can you please check to see whether your plugin works with quakenet on linux for me?

also the newer version is it on your filefront or forum downloads?
I'll check it with quakenet some time today, and you should beable to download from both filefront or the forums.

You can see the linux version in action @ irc.crunge.org #cheesecult
Old 01-17-2006 , 18:01  
Reply With Quote #117

Could you please give me an example of how to change the color for chat, I tried and it didn't work.

Also on a side note, If you could add the round end team scores that would be great. IF you ever used HLSW you'll know what I mean. When we use this for matches it would be good to see the round ends team scores (ie: "CT's win" (CT "6") (T "3")
Dag
Old 01-18-2006 , 15:06  
Reply With Quote #118

I figured out the color text.
The team scores would still be nice though, PLEASE !
Toxicity
Old 01-18-2006 , 15:32  
Reply With Quote #119

If I only wanted to use this for selected actions, do I just comment out the ones I don't want? IE: I only want to show mapchanges, ban and unban, and the ability to "talk" with players on the server.
neiltoe
Old 01-19-2006 , 03:12  
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosalar
If I only wanted to use this for selected actions, do I just comment out the ones I don't want? IE: I only want to show mapchanges, ban and unban, and the ability to "talk" with players on the server.
I comment them all out and it works well that way.

Also the other person lookin for team scores there is Eventscript options but I have been experiencing alot of server shutdowns so I'm not recommending that.

Using HLSW and this plugin is what I use nowadays its a perfect match using a BNC. Helps not lag the server to hell.

Sorry sslice if it seems im talking negatively about it but "AWOC" game servers just are NOT robust enough to handle "mani admin" so for sure im struggling with Meta Mod plugins.
Send a message via AIM to neiltoe