Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)

Post New Thread Reply   

mi0epro
Old 12-15-2018 , 15:32   I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello!
I'm looking for an old and forgotten catch map. It's called catch_waterfall. If someone have it, please upload it here and let we save it.

Last edited by mi0epro; 12-15-2018 at 15:33.
klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-15-2018 , 16:59   Re: I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)
Reply With Quote #2

I've played a lot of catch back in the day, but I don't remember that one. Can you describe how it looked?
I also failed to find it now, Google only displays one download site and somehow they don't have that file on their servers anymore. Also only mentioned in a couple of forums, seems like it wasn't a popular map.
Old 12-16-2018 , 01:09   Re: I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)
Reply With Quote #3

I don't have any screenshots or things like this. Last time I played this map was before 4-5 years. But I think i still remember something about it. Its very big, with 2 rooms one with waterfall and kreedz blocks and I'm not sure what is in the other room but its the bigger one. I think it is very tall and you have to go up, but I'm not sure.

I also looked in google and in some downloadurls and I can't find it. If any old player still haven't reinstalled his windows or cs and have it, please share it.

Last edited by mi0epro; 12-16-2018 at 01:13.
Sashnq
Zero Posts
Old 06-24-2021 , 07:17   Re: I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)
Reply With Quote #4

catch_waterfall was never distributed by its creator, bcs the creator never wanted it. He specifically made it for his own servers. I think i have it in my old harddrive, but i will need permission from him
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2021 , 08:48   Re: I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashnq View Post
catch_waterfall was never distributed by its creator, bcs the creator never wanted it. He specifically made it for his own servers. I think i have it in my old harddrive, but i will need permission from him
Permission for what? Once its downloaded from the server into your folders, you're free to use the file. Never seen a copyright thing unless the maps been "hardcoded" with something that requires a script to remove.
Zero Posts
Old 02-24-2023 , 15:56   Re: I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashnq View Post
Hi Sashnq, I'm the original creator of this map "my old nickname was satera333" i've made this and and many more maps for zombie mods, its been a very long time and my old pc is dead so i dont have the map 2.
Please pm me with link to download the map.
Im gonna be very happy to see my favorite map again!!!