Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?

Post New Thread Reply   

Mmiicchhaaeell
Old 12-05-2020 , 14:49   Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, can anyone help with this .sma, to edit so that the limit applies to all players but those who have one certain flag. (for example b flag - who are vip). I want vip players to be able to buy awp, regardless of the set awp limit.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sniperlimit.sma - 140 views - 26.5 KB)
Mmiicchhaaeell
Old 12-05-2020 , 14:50   Re: Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?
Reply With Quote #2

I uploaded only .sma file, but it made amxx out of it here automatically?
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2020 , 21:17   Re: Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmiicchhaaeell View Post
Hi, can anyone help with this .sma, to edit so that the limit applies to all players but those who have one certain flag. (for example b flag - who are vip). I want vip players to be able to buy awp, regardless of the set awp limit.
I've attached a version where if a player had flag "b" it will act as if the awp limit is set to 0. Let me know if it works like you requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmiicchhaaeell View Post
I uploaded only .sma file, but it made amxx out of it here automatically?
Yep, it automatically compiles the code of .sma files. I'm not entirely sure which compiler it's currently using so you might consider compiling it locally with the version of AMX Mod X that you're using.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sniperlimit_custom.sma - 72 views - 26.5 KB)

Last edited by fysiks; 12-06-2020 at 17:18. Reason: Updated plugin
Mmiicchhaaeell
Old 12-05-2020 , 22:39   Re: Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?
Reply With Quote #4

This is the error message I get when I try to compile it:

//// sniperlimit_custom.sma
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(617) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(680) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(863) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(891) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
//
// 4 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\compil ed\sniperlimit_custom.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0.22 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Also, if you gonna change something, re edit to make it work, do you mind putting ADMIN_LEVEL_F for "r" flag?

Thanks
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2020 , 17:19   Re: Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?
Reply With Quote #5

Ok, so I resolved the compilation issues (and tested compiling it). I'm not entirely sure if some of the functionality will make sense with this implemented. I also updated to ADMIN_LEVEL_F. Try it out and see what happens.
Old 12-06-2020 , 22:32   Re: Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?
Reply With Quote #6

Great! Thanks so much!!