Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 17:08   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1992 View Post
sometimes when a afk player get killed because of standing afk on spawn the viewmodel gets removed for this round. Its the afk manager for sure because without plugin this does not happen ...

Thanks,
Newbie1992
I got the exact same issue, as soon as a player gets moved to spec, the weapons and hands sometimes disapears.
Old 05-20-2015 , 06:12   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrO View Post
@CSS

Works fine, but doesn't kick unassigned printing this message (chat/console):
That looks kind of weird, so what it just prints that message over and over every 5 seconds when it reaches 0?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2015 , 06:14   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1583

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
I got the exact same issue, as soon as a player gets moved to spec, the weapons and hands sometimes disapears.
Are you both running CS:GO/Retakes?

If both are using Retakes has one of you tried without Retakes?

I remember seeing reports a long time ago about weapons disappearing sometimes but no-one could replicate the issue which made it hard, can you replicate the issue 100% every time?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2015 , 08:40   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Are you both running CS:GO/Retakes?

If both are using Retakes has one of you tried without Retakes?

I remember seeing reports a long time ago about weapons disappearing sometimes but no-one could replicate the issue which made it hard, can you replicate the issue 100% every time?
No i'm not running retakes
it's not always when a player get's put into spec by the afk manager, but it's only doing it when the afk manager moves someone to spec.
Old 05-21-2015 , 07:08   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1585

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
No i'm not running retakes
it's not always when a player get's put into spec by the afk manager, but it's only doing it when the afk manager moves someone to spec.
yeah well if you can keep an eye on it and try to work out how to replicate it, because it's hard for me to track down.

if I can replicate the issue i can try and squash it

i have no idea why it's having such a hard time I am using all regular move methods as far as i can see.
misterG
Old 06-01-2015 , 16:12   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1586

What
Quote:
sm_afk_location_threshold
does this doing?
And do i have a problem if i disable this
Quote:
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned
for tf2 ?
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 06-04-2015 , 17:07   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1587

Quote:
That looks kind of weird, so what it just prints that message over and over every 5 seconds when it reaches 0?
I think it could be just my mistake or I can't reproduce it anymore, but still there are 2 issues for me:

1) shows 0 seconds when warning unassigned:
Quote:
[AFK] Warning: If you do not move in 0 seconds, you will be moved to spectate.
2) shows no nick, when printing to chat for all about unassigned player moved/kicked:
Quote:
[AFK] was moved to spectate for being AFK too long.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2015 , 06:04   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1588

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrO View Post
I think it could be just my mistake or I can't reproduce it anymore, but still there are 2 issues for me:

1) shows 0 seconds when warning unassigned:

2) shows no nick, when printing to chat for all about unassigned player moved/kicked:
So for #1 the 0 second message only happens once then they get moved?

For #2 does that happen for only unassigned players or does it happen for all moves? If you have set the force language option can you disable it and try?
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2015 , 07:45   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1589

Quote:
So for #1 the 0 second message only happens once then they get moved?
No it says "0 seconds" all the time even when I'm assigned (didn't know this one before):

Quote:
For #2 does that happen for only unassigned players or does it happen for all moves? If you have set the force language option can you disable it and try?
Ok I'll test it without forcing language.

Just wondering, why your plugin didn't detect I'm on the Spawn for the first time (just after joining a team from the spectator. My config is posted on a previous page btw):

*EDIT*

Everything works great with sm_afk_force_language "0". Thanks.

Last edited by GrO; 06-05-2015 at 08:24.
misterG
Old 06-05-2015 , 14:57   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1590

I think i found a bug. You have to fix this. It's so annoying. That's happening when someone is losing his internet connection.

Last edited by misterG; 06-05-2015 at 15:00.