Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Player is forced to switch team and dies

Post New Thread Reply   

Rozwel
Old 03-06-2021 , 05:27   [CSGO] Player is forced to switch team and dies
Reply With Quote #1

Firstly, I would like to say that I am not sure if I should post the thread here, but I couldn't find any better place for this, so if I posted it in wrong section than, please, move it where it should be.

Back to the problem:

I have encountered a problem that something forces player to change his team to the opposite one within a few secs after round start(it might like 0.1 sec after spawning or 2 secs etc.) and it kills him. It appears that sometimes it happens unless he changes his team manually. We get no error logs and the only log is that someone commited suicide with team change.
It appeared first on 1 of these servers about 5 months ago and lately it appeared on the second one about 2 weeks after its official launch.

What is the problem with fixing it?
It happens on 2 out of 10 our servers, it's very rare and we couldn't find anything specific going on to trigger the problem.
Most of the plugins we are using are written by us and I' ve checked each of them a few times. I even disabled all the plugins that had anything to do with teams, but it was still happening.
We tried to check what plugins are both in the 2 servers with the problem and compare it to different ones and it appears that there are only 3 plugins that are unique for these 2 servers, but all written by us and have nothing to do with teams.

How do I know it is forced by server?
I blocked team changes with another plugin, but it didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone had ever encountered such problem or have any idea what can be the reason or how we can try solve it?
Disabling and enabling everything 1 by 1 is not gonna work as the bug may not occur for a few days to anyone and than strike. Lack of constistency is what kills me there and I have no idea what can be the reason, so would be glad to get any idea to go for.
oqyh
Old 03-08-2021 , 12:50   Re: [CSGO] Player is forced to switch team and dies
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozwel View Post
Firstly, I would like to say that I am not sure if I should post the thread here, but I couldn't find any better place for this, so if I posted it in wrong section than, please, move it where it should be.

Back to the problem:

I have encountered a problem that something forces player to change his team to the opposite one within a few secs after round start(it might like 0.1 sec after spawning or 2 secs etc.) and it kills him. It appears that sometimes it happens unless he changes his team manually. We get no error logs and the only log is that someone commited suicide with team change.
It appeared first on 1 of these servers about 5 months ago and lately it appeared on the second one about 2 weeks after its official launch.

What is the problem with fixing it?
It happens on 2 out of 10 our servers, it's very rare and we couldn't find anything specific going on to trigger the problem.
Most of the plugins we are using are written by us and I' ve checked each of them a few times. I even disabled all the plugins that had anything to do with teams, but it was still happening.
We tried to check what plugins are both in the 2 servers with the problem and compare it to different ones and it appears that there are only 3 plugins that are unique for these 2 servers, but all written by us and have nothing to do with teams.

How do I know it is forced by server?
I blocked team changes with another plugin, but it didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone had ever encountered such problem or have any idea what can be the reason or how we can try solve it?
Disabling and enabling everything 1 by 1 is not gonna work as the bug may not occur for a few days to anyone and than strike. Lack of constistency is what kills me there and I have no idea what can be the reason, so would be glad to get any idea to go for.

Try This
===============

Go To
csgo/cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg
Add This At Last Line
sm_cvar mp_limitteams 1

Here is Also More Info About "mp_limitteams"
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
https://totalcsgo.com/command/mplimitteams

===============

You can add also "sm_cvar mp_autoteambalance 1" To auto balancebut the problem it take 2 rounds to balance i recommand every end of the round by download plugin at Attach Files
Attached Files
File Type: smx FastTeamBalance.smx (4.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (FastTeamBalance.sp - 59 views - 1.8 KB)
Rozwel
Old 03-10-2021 , 09:09   Re: [CSGO] Player is forced to switch team and dies
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqyh View Post
Try This
===============

Go To
csgo/cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg
Add This At Last Line
sm_cvar mp_limitteams 1

Here is Also More Info About "mp_limitteams"
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
https://totalcsgo.com/command/mplimitteams

===============

You can add also "sm_cvar mp_autoteambalance 1" To auto balancebut the problem it take 2 rounds to balance i recommand every end of the round by download plugin at Attach Files
Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately, these 2 cvars change nothing as we tried them with all possible configurations. Also tried different auto-balance plugins and no team-balance at all.
With all of these changes the bug was still happening.
oqyh
Old 03-10-2021 , 11:15   Re: [CSGO] Player is forced to switch team and dies
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozwel View Post
Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately, these 2 cvars change nothing as we tried them with all possible configurations. Also tried different auto-balance plugins and no team-balance at all.
With all of these changes the bug was still happening.
add me on discord ###### ill help ya

Last edited by oqyh; 03-11-2021 at 07:03.
MAMAC
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-11-2021 , 05:23   Re: [CSGO] Player is forced to switch team and dies
Reply With Quote #5

can u please share a solution here, i mean other ppl have same poblem tnx
Send a message via MSN to MAMAC Send a message via Yahoo to MAMAC