Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Some help with a plugin.

Post New Thread Reply   

Fiercetree
Old 12-29-2020 , 13:23   Some help with a plugin.
Reply With Quote #1

First time posting and I hope this is it the correct place. I was looking for a particular plugin for my CS CZ server that shows weapon damage after death. I searched so many bullet damage plugins and installed them on my server and none are like what this is.

If someone can tell my what the plugin is called or where to find it I would really appreciate it. I searched as hard as I could before having to make this thread.

Here is a zipped screenshot I've seen from another server I've attached. It shows the attacker damage in the center towards the right on the screen in orange on this screenshot
The photo is a bit small and blurry due to having to edit it for size. The plugin seems very common on other servers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20201229114523_1 (2).zip (194.8 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by Fiercetree; 12-29-2020 at 13:27.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2020 , 15:45   Re: Some help with a plugin.
Reply With Quote #2

FYI, you should first convert the BMP to a JPG/JPEG. This will reduce the file size without losing so much detail and might not even require making its dimensions smaller (meaning you probably won't need to compress it).

Regarding your question, it looks like you're referring to a built-in feature of AMX Mod X. Open the main menu with the "amxmodmenu" command (in console) and go to the "Stats Settings" option. In there you can enable disable different features. I'm quite sure that one of them is what you're looking for.
Old 12-29-2020 , 18:08   Re: Some help with a plugin.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
FYI, you should first convert the BMP to a JPG/JPEG. This will reduce the file size without losing so much detail and might not even require making its dimensions smaller (meaning you probably won't need to compress it).

Regarding your question, it looks like you're referring to a built-in feature of AMX Mod X. Open the main menu with the "amxmodmenu" command (in console) and go to the "Stats Settings" option. In there you can enable disable different features. I'm quite sure that one of them is what you're looking for.
Thanks, I definitely will try that. It originally was jpeg but was still too big. I think I got confused with changing the file type to others so often to get it to fit. The forum limit is pretty small.

Thank you! I checked the amxmod site and I see the stats menu explained. However when typing the "amxmodmenu" command in the console, I get the message, "You have no access to that command," I think I can fix this though. I don't think I made myself as admin when initially setting up the server. Thanks again for your help and time.

Last edited by Fiercetree; 12-29-2020 at 19:16.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2020 , 03:55   Re: Some help with a plugin.
Reply With Quote #4

Just to clarify, don't trust any site that is "AMXMod" (AMXMod is an old mod that has been taken over by questionable people i.e. it allegedly has backdoors), you should be using the "AMX Mod X" website.

Yes, you need to be an admin with the correct flags. As the server owner, a good place to start is "abcdefghijklmu" as your flags.

Last edited by fysiks; 12-30-2020 at 03:58.