Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SM Server Redirect

Post New Thread Reply   

CTS_AE
Old 07-30-2010 , 17:43   SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #1

I was wondering if there's already an SM plugin for server redirection, and second if it would be possible to make one if there isn't.

I know that they don't allow you to touch their connect anymore with like cexec, but I know there's ES plugins that have working redirection, but I dont want to install ES just for one plugin, and I really really dont want it on my server, I would like to stay away from it...
Funky_AchTuNG
Old 07-30-2010 , 18:02   Re: SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #2

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=82886
CTS_AE
Old 07-30-2010 , 20:48   Re: SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #3

Much thanks, I hate the stupid search on this site, it seems to only favor new posts, and google wasn't of much help either, even though I searched for those exact words in both places : (
CTS_AE
Old 07-31-2010 , 17:51   Re: SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #4

Are there any others?
That one was making my servers have lag spikes, and it just wasn't playable, I even tried one that someone released that was supposed to be threaded, that was posted later on in that post.
Afronanny
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2010 , 18:04   Re: SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTS_AE View Post
Are there any others?
That one was making my servers have lag spikes, and it just wasn't playable, I even tried one that someone released that was supposed to be threaded, that was posted later on in that post.
No others.
CTS_AE
Old 08-01-2010 , 05:31   Re: SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #6

Sadly this post is getting more attention than the actual plugin's page, but does anyone else have this issue, at first I had like 5-8 second disconnection issues on the server, but I had the DB's wrong, but even after that there were just immense lag spikes ever x amount of seconds it seemed like, and this showed to have happened on both servers I tried it on, should I try using a localhosted DB, do you think that would fix up that issue? Hmm...

Last edited by CTS_AE; 08-01-2010 at 08:14.
Jbuss112
Old 09-15-2010 , 14:04   Re: SM Server Redirect
Reply With Quote #7

I am getting the same problems, I know there is another redirect plugin out there because our server used to have it. It was simple and needed no Database.