Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts [HTML5]

Post New Thread Reply   

MurderCron
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-19-2015 , 18:20   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #71

VPPGamingNetwork is fantastic, I made an application, it got accepted, the owner made every attempt to communicate with me to setup a custom motd. Everything is working smoothly, there has been a steady flow of advertisements.

Down to the nitty gritty, advertisement cpm and inventory. Overall, I am earning the CPM rates that have been promised, plus more. The advertisement inventory is abundant, because VPPGamingNetwork isn't taking in more clients then it can handle. VPPGamingNetwork incorporates different methods to deliver advertisements, the methods that I am aware of include: vSliders, Video Ads, Banners. You will be paid faster with VPP and there is zero fees.

What sets VPPGamingNetwork aside from other advertisement companies? Amazing support, communication between VPPGamingNetwork and clients can't be beat else where. VPPGamingNetwork is transparent with what is going on and ensures everyone understands the situation, you can expect the owner to be very upfront with you. Advertisement audio volume is lower and less intrusive than other networks, making VPPGamingNetwork a prime choice if you don't want to annoy your players. Finally, you can have a complete 100% custom motd to suit your server(s) style.

Last edited by MurderCron; 11-19-2015 at 18:23.
eric0279
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-19-2015 , 19:15   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #72

Thanks for this MurderCron!

I wait VPP for talk ^^
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 11-19-2015 , 19:50   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #73

Did you already applied eric? if you want pm me your steam profile so I can add you

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 11-19-2015 , 21:28   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderCron View Post
VPPGamingNetwork is fantastic, I made an application, it got accepted, the owner made every attempt to communicate with me to setup a custom motd. Everything is working smoothly, there has been a steady flow of advertisements.

Down to the nitty gritty, advertisement cpm and inventory. Overall, I am earning the CPM rates that have been promised, plus more. The advertisement inventory is abundant, because VPPGamingNetwork isn't taking in more clients then it can handle. VPPGamingNetwork incorporates different methods to deliver advertisements, the methods that I am aware of include: vSliders, Video Ads, Banners. You will be paid faster with VPP and there is zero fees.

What sets VPPGamingNetwork aside from other advertisement companies? Amazing support, communication between VPPGamingNetwork and clients can't be beat else where. VPPGamingNetwork is transparent with what is going on and ensures everyone understands the situation, you can expect the owner to be very upfront with you. Advertisement audio volume is lower and less intrusive than other networks, making VPPGamingNetwork a prime choice if you don't want to annoy your players. Finally, you can have a complete 100% custom motd to suit your server(s) style.
No offense to anyone in particular, but this entire post reads like a paid advertisement.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 11-19-2015 , 21:58   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0279 View Post
hello, beeter motdg or same?
Steam needs some kind of "anti scam" mechanisms, such as email / phone confirmation of trades, and so on, .... Most things that includes "payments" would require such things to a degree.

@whosurdaddy972 likes to throw bad reputation towards other advertising services, - at their competitors, for having such mechanisms on their systems, or for asking clients to elaborate if they think the client are "scamming" traffic to earn more ("illegitimate traffic").

Even Google AdSense seems to hold back your payment if they believe you are violating their terms.

So how serious does that make this service, on a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is the best?

Second, post #4 of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
VPP is definitely worth checking out, they are the most straight forward service I've come across. The owner is very personable and operates a quality community himself. I've been using their service for 4-5 months now. There is no bullshit like with the other companies and from my experience in North America, their fill rate is just as good if not sometimes better. In their payment message they also told me they love me, so there's that too.

For anyone who may be skeptical, here are a couple screenshots from my Paypal for proof of payment:

http://imgur.com/NkM0ZqJ
http://imgur.com/R1XgIvp
mlov420 was also throwing rocks at those other advertising services for the same reason. In fact, they did it together like "friends" protecting each other.

Neither whosurdaddy972 nor mlov420 meant that it would be required to run the advertising service's own plugin, but that you could easily make your own. And if you were asked to share your plugin or anyhow else help with determining whether or not you were actually cheating the advertising service's system, then the advertising service was the scam, and not you.

Why such secrecy if you had nothing to hide?

Again, Google AdSense would hold your payment back if they did believe you were cheating the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderCron View Post

Looks like, ..... yes! Below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
No offense to anyone in particular, but this entire post reads like a paid advertisement.
And apparently, it doesn't seem to be the first time.

Building your company up by first throwing rocks at the existing ones, if you ask me, that's a goddamn serious way to get in business. (Can you feel the irony?)

All that being said, no offense is meant to anyone. Feel free to make your own choice, while I'm focusing on staying neutral.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 11-19-2015 , 23:25   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #76

I'm staying neutral as well (trying to), but after stumbling onto this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Silva View Post
I use it and recommend. I make around 300 with VPP. Max Ive made with them was 600+.
I'm finding it quite hard to believe anything regarding VPP. I'm guessing M. Silva is saying $300/month, with a max of $600/month at one point in time. I highly doubt the validity of that.

I actually don't have a horse in this race either, so to speak, as I don't use any sort of pay-per-click advertisement plugins on my servers. I prefer catering to the people who like me, feel that servers that use Pinion/MOTDgd/VPP/etc are shitty. Nobody wants ads forced on them. Plus I can easily afford the $20.99/month per VPS (I have two VPS', one for me, and one for people I offer dirt cheap server hosting to, so $42.00/month) from Kimsufi.com to keep my VPS's up due to working full time.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 11-19-2015 at 23:27.
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 11-20-2015 , 00:03   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #77

Yea reading that felt like a paid advertisement lol. But it's really not , I just spent some time 1on 1with them to help get the most out of their server. Also we actually do work with Google as a double click exchange. They are very strict and with any fraud, they will hold your payment. As for us , so far no payment held yet. Not all of our clients uses ad videos some just use us for ad banners.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 11-20-2015 , 18:53   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #78

Abrandnewday I don't know what's your problem is with me,but what did I say that's bad? So I started my own company because I didn't like the way I was treated? When did I bash Pinion? I started my own company because I already knew the ins and outs of the industry and want things done my way. If you don't like these sort of companies , then please stay out of my thread. As for mlov posting on pinion and motdgd that was his deal. I don't blame him for being mad because he didn't get paid. Have a nice Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-21-2015 , 01:17   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
I'm staying neutral as well (trying to), but after stumbling onto this post:

I actually don't have a horse in this race either, so to speak, as I don't use any sort of pay-per-click advertisement plugins on my servers. I prefer catering to the people who like me, feel that servers that use Pinion/MOTDgd/VPP/etc are shitty. Nobody wants ads forced on them. Plus I can easily afford the $20.99/month per VPS (I have two VPS', one for me, and one for people I offer dirt cheap server hosting to, so $42.00/month) from Kimsufi.com to keep my VPS's up due to working full time.
cool story, if you don't like ads don't play on those server

I run one of the most popular csgo communities and all my servers have pinion/vpp and my players have no issues with ads, if they don't like ads they can skip them, nothing is forced upon anyone

and fyi not everyone runs a single vps or uses cheap/shit hosting, many communities including my own host 8+ servers on dedicated boxes, plus teamspeak and website w/ ddos protection/premium cloudflare and the cost ranges from $300-$500 a month, hence why so many servers use pinion/vpp/motdgd to offset the costs...

Last edited by PresidentEvil; 11-21-2015 at 01:49.
M. Silva
Old 11-21-2015 , 10:17   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
Reply With Quote #80

How much are the competitors paying you guys? Just wondering.