Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Old 09-06-2015 , 18:40   VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts [HTML5]
    Reply With Quote #1

VPP Gaming Network Adverts

Community owners rejoice, you can now simply earn extra revenue by using VPPGamingNetwork. It doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few steps without taking up too much time to set up.

Who are we? We are community owners ourselves since 2002 and we understand the need for extra revenue to help run your community.

Why not make more out of the server(s) that you are paying for by using VPPGamingNetwork?

How to get Started:
    1. Go to our website and signup --> VPPGamingNetwork
    2. Once we approved your community, we will send you your motd url to place in the plugin cfg.
    3. Place the smx in the plugins folder , sp in the scripting folder.
    4. Place the adverts.cfg into the cfg/sourcemod folder
    5. Makes specific flag immune to adverts. 0 - off, abcdef - admin flags

Payment and Rates:

1. Net 1, we will pay you 1 day after the month has ended.

2. E-CPM ranges from $2-5 on all locations.

3. We offer ad banners and vslider banners.

4. Payouts: Paypal, BTC, LTC, Doge, ETH, ETC, BTG, BCH.

VPPGamingNetwork Steam Group ---> click here

Interested yet? Feel free to reply on this thread.

[/CENTER]
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip VPPGamingNetwork1.4.5.7.zip (526.0 KB, 328 views)

We provide MOTD Ads
    Net 1 payments
    Visit us

Last edited by VPPGamingNetwork; 06-19-2020 at 01:21. Reason: updating instructions
    PresidentEvil
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-06-2015 , 18:48   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #2

I use it, good service
    Old 09-06-2015 , 18:58   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #3

I've been using VPP for a while now and i can say that it's quite laidback service comparing to other advert companies i've came across... There's no need to worry about scores, click rates and various other things like you do in most places.

It's simple, profitable and fast...
    And it wouldn't hurt to give it a month or two of try, would it?
    Old 09-06-2015 , 19:18   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #4

VPP is definitely worth checking out, they are the most straight forward service I've come across. The owner is very personable and operates a quality community himself. I've been using their service for 4-5 months now. There is no bullshit like with the other companies and from my experience in North America, their fill rate is just as good if not sometimes better. In their payment message they also told me they love me, so there's that too.

For anyone who may be skeptical, here are a couple screenshots from my Paypal for proof of payment:

http://imgur.com/NkM0ZqJ
    http://imgur.com/R1XgIvp
    DarkDeviL
    SourceMod Moderator
    Old 11-19-2015 , 21:58   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eric0279 View Post
    hello, beeter motdg or same?
    Steam needs some kind of "anti scam" mechanisms, such as email / phone confirmation of trades, and so on, .... Most things that includes "payments" would require such things to a degree.

@whosurdaddy972 likes to throw bad reputation towards other advertising services, - at their competitors, for having such mechanisms on their systems, or for asking clients to elaborate if they think the client are "scamming" traffic to earn more ("illegitimate traffic").

Even Google AdSense seems to hold back your payment if they believe you are violating their terms.

So how serious does that make this service, on a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is the best?

Second, post #4 of this thread:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
    VPP is definitely worth checking out, they are the most straight forward service I've come across. The owner is very personable and operates a quality community himself. I've been using their service for 4-5 months now. There is no bullshit like with the other companies and from my experience in North America, their fill rate is just as good if not sometimes better. In their payment message they also told me they love me, so there's that too.

For anyone who may be skeptical, here are a couple screenshots from my Paypal for proof of payment:

http://imgur.com/NkM0ZqJ
    http://imgur.com/R1XgIvp
    mlov420 was also throwing rocks at those other advertising services for the same reason. In fact, they did it together like "friends" protecting each other.

Neither whosurdaddy972 nor mlov420 meant that it would be required to run the advertising service's own plugin, but that you could easily make your own. And if you were asked to share your plugin or anyhow else help with determining whether or not you were actually cheating the advertising service's system, then the advertising service was the scam, and not you.

Why such secrecy if you had nothing to hide?

Again, Google AdSense would hold your payment back if they did believe you were cheating the system.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MurderCron View Post
    VPPGamingNetwork is fantastic, I made an application, it got accepted, the owner made every attempt to communicate with me to setup a custom motd. Everything is working smoothly, there has been a steady flow of advertisements.

Down to the nitty gritty, advertisement cpm and inventory. Overall, I am earning the CPM rates that have been promised, plus more. The advertisement inventory is abundant, because VPPGamingNetwork isn't taking in more clients then it can handle. VPPGamingNetwork incorporates different methods to deliver advertisements, the methods that I am aware of include: vSliders, Video Ads, Banners. You will be paid faster with VPP and there is zero fees.

What sets VPPGamingNetwork aside from other advertisement companies? Amazing support, communication between VPPGamingNetwork and clients can't be beat else where. VPPGamingNetwork is transparent with what is going on and ensures everyone understands the situation, you can expect the owner to be very upfront with you. Advertisement audio volume is lower and less intrusive than other networks, making VPPGamingNetwork a prime choice if you don't want to annoy your players. Finally, you can have a complete 100% custom motd to suit your server(s) style.
    Looks like, ..... yes! Below.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
    No offense to anyone in particular, but this entire post reads like a paid advertisement.
    And apparently, it doesn't seem to be the first time.

Building your company up by first throwing rocks at the existing ones, if you ask me, that's a goddamn serious way to get in business. (Can you feel the irony?)

All that being said, no offense is meant to anyone. Feel free to make your own choice, while I'm focusing on staying neutral.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
    For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
    mazdarx8
    Veteran Member
    Old 09-07-2015 , 04:16   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #6

2-3$ per 1000views(?) is not much?

Last edited by mazdarx8; 09-07-2015 at 08:25.
    VPPGamingNetwork
    Veteran Member
    Old 09-07-2015 , 09:08   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #7

I believe all the other companies were at $2.20 when they first started out. We are just a small company right now but do give us some time to build up.

We provide MOTD Ads
    Net 1 payments
    Visit us
    Happy DODs player
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-07-2015 , 09:27   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #8

Used this service also for 3 months now and works good, good help outs and payments ar fast.
    Horsedick
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-07-2015 , 10:27   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #9

Has anyone compared a month of similar traffic to say Pinion vs here? I looked thru the site but didn't see any comparison charts or a list of advertisers?
    mlov420
    Old 09-07-2015 , 16:20   Re: VPP Gaming Network Motd Adverts
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
    Has anyone compared a month of similar traffic to say Pinion vs here? I looked thru the site but didn't see any comparison charts or a list of advertisers?
    If you are serving ads in any of Pinion's "Tier 1 guaranteed" countries you won't be able to compare Pinion's monthly impressions with any other company including MOTDgd due to the fact that they pay you for every request whether an ad is served or not.

On the other hand you could compare VPP to MOTDgd in a lot of ways. In 2015 my fill rate with MOTDgd had been around 5% and that's being generous, one month was a bit better than the average. My fill rate for CSGO with VPP ranges between 10-20% in the past month or more. I don't know how that compares against their average for CSGO but I have reached out to a lot of my regular players asking them to install the correct version of Flash (PPAPI) so it helps when they are on our servers. I see even better performance with VPP on my Insurgency servers.

VPP has faster payment terms than MOTDgd (net30 vs net60), a bit better fill rate (in my experience, may be due to less clients serving ads, I don't know for sure), and custom MOTDs. MOTDgd has a more advanced control panel and detailed statistics as where VPP's dashboard is still evolving. MOTDgd also has a fluctuating eCPM which can be beneficial in Tier 1 countries.

All in all, I think if you are from North America and can take a couple months to give these guys a try, you will be happy. Not taking anything away from MOTDgd because they have a quality service. I just feel that even in it's infancy VPP is very promising when compared to a company that is now an industry veteran.