Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

SlayeRbe
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-21-2014 , 17:28   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #471

Is it possible to add Paysafecard to it??

Thank you
Sarabveer
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2014 , 18:12   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #472

I still say to add Bitcoin support. As it is gaining more popularity. Even XBOX Live uses it now.
Old 12-31-2014 , 10:53   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabveer View Post
I still say to add Bitcoin support. As it is gaining more popularity. Even XBOX Live uses it now.
Yes bitcoin support 2015 to da moon? Lol joking...but it is becoming more accepted for sure. I see the irs now accepts it as "property" when donating so not recognizing it as a currency but giving it some value.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetnov...tax-deduction/
Creampuffyness
Old 12-31-2014 , 14:23   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #474

Can anyone explain how to get these widgets mentioned in the OP?

Small widget to put on your front page
Top 10 and previous months donors widget

I'd like to get a progress bar on my main page to show current donations and the goal.
Old 01-01-2015 , 12:02   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #475

I keep having the same problem with "Something went wrong with our system" I saw in the thread it was cause it couldn't connect to the sourceBans database. I have the donations database on the same one as the sourceBans. I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction?

I've been stuck trying to fix this for ages and when i connect it to a separate one it just won't connect to the separate MySQL.
Hackmastr
Old 01-01-2015 , 18:56   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #476

Now this...
Code:
We ran into an unhandled  exception. Exiting, Failed to create group. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not  found: 1054 Unknown column 'group_id' in 'field list'
Help! Plz
MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2015 , 12:15   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #477

Just started tinkering with this today...sb is up and running correctly ...believe I had installed correctly (sourebans donation control that is) following manual but after I login I get blank page (http://www.mysite.com/donatioontrol/admin/index.php) no errors or anything. Hard to figure what is wrong..will start again. I am somewhat unclear which group I am adding here:

SB_ADMINS (from manual): This is the name of the server group inside Sourcebans that will be allowed to access the admin section of Donations Control. Generally you only want to make this available to people who are in charge of finances in your community. If you dont set this you wont be able to log into the admin panel.

define('SB_ADMINS', ''); //name of admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor panel (from config.php)

Last edited by MaloModo; 01-05-2015 at 12:18.
Samatazz
Old 01-06-2015 , 01:58   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloModo View Post
Just started tinkering with this today...sb is up and running correctly ...believe I had installed correctly (sourebans donation control that is) following manual but after I login I get blank page (http://www.mysite.com/donatioontrol/admin/index.php) no errors or anything. Hard to figure what is wrong..will start again. I am somewhat unclear which group I am adding here:

SB_ADMINS (from manual): This is the name of the server group inside Sourcebans that will be allowed to access the admin section of Donations Control. Generally you only want to make this available to people who are in charge of finances in your community. If you dont set this you wont be able to log into the admin panel.

define('SB_ADMINS', ''); //name of admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor panel (from config.php)
i had this problem before. its because you deleted one of the ' in the config.php file making the syntax incorrect. for example: Admin group: 'john' was missing one of the ' in the file making it something like admin group: john' which then has the wrong syntax and will no longer run
Chdata
Veteran Member
Old 01-09-2015 , 17:47   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #479

So I tried to make it to where, if a person is in a particular group (In this case, the srv_group "Regular"), then donation can overwrite their group to the new donor status.

I got it to a point that no error shows, but this doesn't seem to really change the database at all.

Here is the unedited file: http://pastebin.com/zTqsHkkd

It has a modified removeDonor() that instead demotes people to "Regular" as opposed to removing them from the database.

Here is my attempt at changing it, which doesn't work as intended:
http://pastebin.com/WXmL1FXk

If anyone could help me get it to work properly It'd be very appreciated.

Apparently I need to UPDATE if the player is already in the database in that particular group, but I don't understand PHP enough to write this. I don't know why what I made doesn't work.
Old 01-11-2015 , 14:52   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #480

Ok I have attempted to follow the manual again and tried a few more things but to no avail. The tricky part for me is that when I go to log in I still get a blank page, regardless if I put the wrong or right password/username etc. Not really sure where to go from here so I guess it's a pass on this one...

Not sure why this couldn't be part of the "normal" sourcebans package in the future.

Wait...just noticed there is an error log:

[11-Jan-2015 19:141] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/version.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/xxxxx/sourcebans2/sourcedonate/includes/config.php on line 124
[11-Jan-2015 19:141] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home1/xxxxxx/sourcebans2/sourcedonate/includes/config.php on line 124

I am seen this error before...pretty sure there is a fix....

Not liking paths...this ASBDIR command? Not a programmer but reading through this documentation...I have come to a conclusion xD

Last edited by MaloModo; 01-14-2015 at 00:18.