Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations model

Post New Thread Reply   

HiSS
Old 01-27-2009 , 14:59   How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations model
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, I have player models that have different animations when the player dies.
(the player drops dead and moves a few meters bleeding after die).

I want to remove the original player when die, and replace it with a cycler_sprite (or something) with the new animation. I have the new models only with death animation, one for stand and another if is ducking when die.

Any idea?
BANNED
Old 01-27-2009 , 19:07   Re: How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations mo
Reply With Quote #2

PHP Code:
set_pev(idpev_viewmodelengfunc(EngFunc_AllocString"models/folder/MyModel.mdl")); 
Something with that nature, ENGINE confuses me sometimes. :/
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-27-2009 , 19:19   Re: How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations mo
Reply With Quote #3

pev_viewmodel is for weapon, BOYSplayCS.
BOYSplayCS
BANNED
Old 01-27-2009 , 19:21   Re: How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations mo
Reply With Quote #4

Ima go research engine =]
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-27-2009 , 19:53   Re: How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations mo
Reply With Quote #5

@HiSS :

Well, did you try to hook when player dies then to replace the default player model by yours and applying the sequence you want ?
HiSS
Old 02-02-2009 , 21:28   Re: How to remove player model when die and replace it with alternative animations mo
Reply With Quote #6

Thanks for answer, currentlry I'm trying to do something similar. I'll post the code if I can get that to work.

Greetings.