Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Scammers Papero

Post New Thread Reply   

snoopy174
Old 04-22-2018 , 07:30   Scammers Papero
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone I want to warn everyone that this person is a fraud and a very uncomprehending person, I ordered a plug-in from him, he made it, but there are a lot of mistakes and he does not work correctly, but he does not want to correct it and just ignores me

Here it is Papero

https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=273262
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gnjEOIU75Jc.jpg (67.1 KB, 141 views)
Send a message via Skype™ to snoopy174
Dr.Doctor
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-22-2018 , 13:21   Re: Scammers Papero
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy174 View Post
Hello everyone I want to warn everyone that this person is a fraud and a very uncomprehending person, I ordered a plug-in from him, he made it, but there are a lot of mistakes and he does not work correctly, but he does not want to correct it and just ignores me

Here it is Papero

https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=273262
He already said "Soon fix"
Old 04-22-2018 , 15:25   Re: Scammers Papero
Reply With Quote #3

so I gave money for it and not small and for 2 weeks they ignore me
Send a message via Skype™ to snoopy174
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-22-2018 , 19:46   Re: Scammers Papero
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
so I gave money for it and not small and for 2 weeks they ignore me
a) According to your attached screenshot, he responded to you on April 14, which is just 1 week, not 2 weeks like you say you have been "ignored", ...

b) You include a screenshot of CERTAIN PARTS of the communication, but not ALL PARTS of the communication.

c) In the attached screenshot, there is a "screenshot" (white background stuff), which you cannot really read, and which is a huge part of the story itself, that you didn't include in your post above.

d) The attached screenshot does also indicate that you sent a ".txt" file with a name in some (perhaps Russian?) characters, that should be the "plug-in problems", yet you also didn't include this on your post here on the forum, so again, huge parts of the story - evidence, is missing from your claims that the user is actually scamming you.

e) In regards to 1), you were told to check your configuration, which actually indicate that 1) is a problem on YOUR END, not PLUGIN AUTHOR's end. Yet you still ask him when he will fix it. Author can only fix the plugin, author CAN NOT FIX ISSUES WITH YOUR CONFIGURATION.

Seriously? Don't ever bother hanging out people for something, if you're not going to provide 100% of all the information in the case, such as all the evidence from the start to the end, for all of your claims.

24 hours should be more than enough to add all information to you thread, meaning that if you haven't added more information to this thread, that will back up your claims within the next ~12 hours, I feel like I have to refer to the AlliedModders Rules:

Code:
Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 04-23-2018 , 08:16   Re: Scammers Papero
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
fraud and a very uncomprehending person
I think that I've tried to be comprensive, more than you, I've told you serveral times that the issues are on your side, just configure the plugin!

Quote:
lot of mistake
The fact that the LR is active when there's one player? or the thing that the weapons stays between rounds? (which I tested that it's not happening).

Finally I stopped answering you when I tried to say that the issues was only on your side, and you just blame me, when it the problem was yours.

Also I don't think I've been fraud since I gave you the plugin with the features that you requested (and more).

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!