Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-18-2013 , 10:25   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #11

You can also visit

http://ashersoftware.com/seDirector/release-notes/

For the changelog / release notes.

Thanks!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
away000
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2013 , 10:31   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #12

Support SteamCMD for CSGO, CSS and new things who valve think to broke in a near future?
Old 04-18-2013 , 10:46   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #13

Set seDirector with my L4D2 server on steam, and console said, the server which i own is disconnected from Steam3 (something like that), and i checked the status if my server is public, which normally when i launch SRCDS.exe the status of my server is public and shows the ip of my public server. Any reason why?
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-18-2013 , 10:50   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess With The Best View Post
Set seDirector with my L4D2 server on steam, and console said, the server which i own is disconnected from Steam3 (something like that), and i checked the status if my server is public, which normally when i launch SRCDS.exe the status of my server is public and shows the ip of my public server. Any reason why?
This generally happens due to using an incorrect +ip on the command line, make sure it's your internal interface IP not your external IP if you're behind a NAT.
Old 04-18-2013 , 17:15   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #15

Who do not receive an email, I just re-register to the newsletter to me....
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-18-2013 , 17:39   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0279 View Post
Who do not receive an email, I just re-register to the newsletter to me....
You didn't receive an e-mail? PM me your e-mail address and I'll make sure it's accepting your e-mail address. Maybe it doesn't like the formatting.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)

Last edited by br5dy; 04-18-2013 at 17:39.
Cramik
Old 04-18-2013 , 18:02   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #17

Does this work for linux?
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-18-2013 , 21:51   Re: Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Win
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cramik View Post
Does this work for linux?
Unfortunately, no, Windows only. However, you may be able to use WineHQ on Linux to run this. I have not tested it, though.

Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2013 , 22:15   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #19

This looks like a C# WPF application, if my presumption is correct you could use mono.
By the way, hldsupdatetool was deprecated lately for some games, more (if not all) will follow sooner or later.

Yours sincerely
Impact

Last edited by Impact123; 04-18-2013 at 22:19.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-18-2013 , 23:59   Re: [v0.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact123 View Post
This looks like a C# WPF application, if my presumption is correct you could use mono.
By the way, hldsupdatetool was deprecated lately for some games, more (if not all) will follow sooner or later.

Yours sincerely
Impact
Yes, I imagine Mono will work since it's .NET.

Yes, HLDSUpdateTool is the old method, but many games still use it. SteamCMD is more challenging programatically because you deal with authentication. Fortunately seDirector will support it soon enough.

Thanks!