Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]

Post New Thread Reply   

counterstrike1.6
Old 08-31-2022 , 16:24   [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #1

Hi All !!!
Question: Using silent transfer to transfer player to another team [let me assume if he was admin and admin transfer himself to another team after starting of round then it have disadvantage of same team that he start killing the player of same team where he was]

Assume in simple words

Admin: Gamer in team Counter Terrorist and he transfer himself to another team called Terrorist then player of team Counter Terrorist was easy to killed as he was silent transfer

Anyone have solution how to off this using Cvars ?

Last edited by counterstrike1.6; 08-31-2022 at 16:25.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2022 , 02:27   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #2

The plugins provided with AMX Mod X do not provide any team transfer mechanisms. If you're referencing some sort of third-party plugin (I have no idea what "silent transfer" means) then you should post in that plugin's own thread. If you're requesting a plugin, you should post in the Suggestions/Requests forum.
Old 09-01-2022 , 03:21   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
The plugins provided with AMX Mod X do not provide any team transfer mechanisms. If you're referencing some sort of third-party plugin (I have no idea what "silent transfer" means) then you should post in that plugin's own thread. If you're requesting a plugin, you should post in the Suggestions/Requests forum.
Check i am using AMX MOD X Version [1.10.5461]
Here is Screen Shot Attached !!!
Silent Transfer: No/Yes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	196607  
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2022 , 04:37   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #4

I never use menus and I didn't find it when I searched the code but I guess it's there and I just didn't find it.

I still don't understand what you're asking for. If it's anything more than basic stuff then it's likely not in the default functionality of AMX Mod X. It sounds like you're asking for something quite unique (I'm only assuming because I can't understand your explanation/request).

None of the cvars used in the menu plugin are used by the team transfer code.
Old 09-01-2022 , 05:30   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
I never use menus and I didn't find it when I searched the code but I guess it's there and I just didn't find it.

I still don't understand what you're asking for. If it's anything more than basic stuff then it's likely not in the default functionality of AMX Mod X. It sounds like you're asking for something quite unique (I'm only assuming because I can't understand your explanation/request).

None of the cvars used in the menu plugin are used by the team transfer code.
AMXMODX---->4) Team Player [Sub Menu (Team Menu) 7) Silent Tranfer: No]

if i press 7 again then [Silent Tranfer: Yes]
and i select player number and transfer it to other team
what this silent transfer doing transfer player to another team without getting killed !!!

Now assume that if he was admin and admin himself transfer into another team then this disadvantage of this previous team where he was last spawn because starting round he transfer himself to another team without getting killed mean that in enemy base it easy for him to killed 4 and 5 player or more than that i want to add Cvars in that [No for 0] and [Yes for 1]...
And silent tranfer was found in lang file [(Game Directory)\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang\ plmenu]

PHP Code:
len += formatex(menuBody[len], charsmax(menuBody) - len"^n7. %L: %L"id"TRANSF_SILENT"idg_silent[id] ? "YES" "NO"); 

Last edited by counterstrike1.6; 09-01-2022 at 06:16.
bigdaddy424
Old 09-01-2022 , 23:50   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #6

Even tho he transferred himself to the opposite team he still spawns at the team he previously was, therefore killing all players in spawn. Right?
Old 09-01-2022 , 23:50   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterstrike1.6 View Post
this disadvantage of this previous team where he was last spawn because starting round he transfer himself to another team without getting killed mean that in enemy base it easy for him to killed 4 and 5 player or more than that i want to add Cvars in that [No for 0] and [Yes for 1]...
This doesn't make sense to me but maybe it's because I don't play Counter-Strike. Maybe someone who plays Counter-Strike will understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterstrike1.6 View Post
And silent tranfer was found in lang file [(Game Directory)\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang\ plmenu]

PHP Code:
len += formatex(menuBody[len], charsmax(menuBody) - len"^n7. %L: %L"id"TRANSF_SILENT"idg_silent[id] ? "YES" "NO"); 
I know, I found it before my last post.
Old 09-02-2022 , 02:54   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
Even tho he transferred himself to the opposite team he still spawns at the team he previously was, therefore killing all players in spawn. Right?
yes you got it ... Admin was in team Terrorists and he transfer himself in Counter Terrorists the player in Terrorists spawn are easy for him to eliminated the player of that Terrorists team !!!
Yes i want to add flag if admin have silent transfer flag to transfer else no or possible making cvar !!!
bigdaddy424
Old 09-02-2022 , 18:03   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #9

if this is a bug and youre certain that it doesnt happen occasionally you can report this on the amxmodx page on github. they will take care of this and even credit you for finding it out
Old 09-03-2022 , 05:11   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
if this is a bug and youre certain that it doesnt happen occasionally you can report this on the amxmodx page on github. they will take care of this and even credit you for finding it out
what i am thinking ?

1) If admin transfer player to another team or admin to admin or admin himself using silent transfer [Silent Transfer: Yes]. Then Admin need to wait 30 Second because in 30 Second bases are nearly empty.
2) Give message to admin that [You need to wait 30 Second to do silent transfer] if [Silent Transfer: Yes]
3) Time should depend on [mp_roundtime] mean that [Roundtime ( - ) 30 second]
Example:
if roundtime is X minute - 30 Second = X Minute [Need wait for X Minute to Transfer]
if roundtime is 1 Minute - 30 Second = 30 Second [Need wait for 30 Second to Transfer]

Last edited by counterstrike1.6; 09-03-2022 at 05:31.