Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-20-2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Charles_
Old 02-15-2018 , 21:18   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes (1.9.0, 2-13-2018)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
@Charles_

so, i try to running your script but he say me that.
https://pastebin.com/XA0z28Bd

i copy&paste your script on my testserver and write in the database.cfg the login,password. Whats wrong?
I'm assuming core failed to load correctly, can you add me on steam so I can help you diagnose this further? A few people have found that some unexpected plugins cause the timer to crash, I'll look into these plugin's sp files tomorrow to see if I can find out why, but I can help you better I think over steam with this issue.

Once we find the fix, I'll post it here.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-16-2018 , 04:14   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes (1.9.0, 2-13-2018)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_ View Post
I'm assuming core failed to load correctly, can you add me on steam so I can help you diagnose this further? A few people have found that some unexpected plugins cause the timer to crash, I'll look into these plugin's sp files tomorrow to see if I can find out why, but I can help you better I think over steam with this issue.

Once we find the fix, I'll post it here.
accept, and okay
Charles_
Old 02-17-2018 , 22:28   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes (1.9.0, 2-13-2018)
Reply With Quote #13

Seems that the issue that some users were running into was a lack of spawn points, thanks to ebyssal(a skynet gaming admin) for helping me debug this issue on his server.

I overlooked this when typing up original post, it’s something I assumed to be common knowledge that you have to add spawn points. If you don’t know how to fix it from this info, no fear, I’ll be posting an update with a new module called bTimes-spawns.
Charles_
Old 02-18-2018 , 22:50   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-13-2018)
Reply With Quote #14

Posted an update, added bTimes-spawns.smx and moved bTimes-ghost.smx to disabled to avoid confusion.
kgns
Old 02-19-2018 , 01:56   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-18-2018)
Reply With Quote #15

i see you merged my changes in. the reason i didnt send a pull request myself is because some of those changes (especially cvars and that kind of stuff) were customized to fit my own server. you should probably just remove that cvar enforcing logic as it is both not needed and differs from server to server. people should be able to change those numbers using config files. they cant with the way it is currently, inside the code.

also i think you have to update the first post because these colors dont exist in the code: {lightolive} {olive}, instead there are {yellow} and {orange}

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2018 , 08:37   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-13-2018)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_ View Post
Posted an update, added bTimes-spawns.smx and moved bTimes-ghost.smx to disabled to avoid confusion.
I think the Problem is not solved....i give you later a database with the server....(thats a fresh install new sm and mm version with the btimer is installed). So i have the same Problem as before, i send you the error.log via Steam.

Here for all: https://pastebin.com/i0gxa4TH

Someone have the same Problems?

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 02-19-2018 at 08:38.
Charles_
Old 02-19-2018 , 11:20   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-13-2018)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
I think the Problem is not solved....i give you later a database with the server....(thats a fresh install new sm and mm version with the btimer is installed). So i have the same Problem as before, i send you the error.log via Steam.

Here for all: https://pastebin.com/i0gxa4TH

Someone have the same Problems?
I've seen that error before, it will be fixed in next update. Everything should work fine despite the error though.
Charles_
Old 02-19-2018 , 14:05   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-18-2018)
Reply With Quote #18

Latest version should have this fixed, please note I replaced the existing chat processor with a new one in this update so be sure to remove the old one!
michaelrw
Old 02-20-2018 , 00:58   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-18-2018)
Reply With Quote #19

pretty neat to see some different features (like reworked cp menu). but.. sort of frustrating for those who paid for 2.0.. this release definitely decreases its value, not sure why he would agree to have this released. w/e

Charles_
Old 02-20-2018 , 12:13   Re: [CS:GO] bTimes - bhop timer (1.9.0, 2-18-2018)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
pretty neat to see some different features (like reworked cp menu). but.. sort of frustrating for those who paid for 2.0.. this release definitely decreases its value, not sure why he would agree to have this released. w/e
Well, I was going to release my modifications either way, more of a will it be a final product or instructions on how to make the final product.