This plugin requires Sourcemod 1.5 or higher
I'm working on new ideas for my Vicious Infected plugin. Rather than edit the entire plugin I've started to make smaller projects to assess just that particular set of abilities. I figured I'd release the small portions as I come up with them. Maybe even incorporate just the abilities for that particular class to ease the overall plugin.
Hulking Tank is designed to give the most terrifying infected in the game an even more horrific set of abilities. If you thought he was hard to deal with before, you haven't seen anything. With four abilities currently, the Tank can increase speed and damage while on fire, go into hibernation to restore its health, hurl boulders that explode when on fire, send massive shockwaves through the air like a fist, and unleash a titanic bellow to send Survivors flying.
- l4d_htm_burningrage: Enables the Burning Rage ability, Tank's movement speed increases when on fire.
- l4d_htm_burningragefist: Enables the Burning Rage Fist ability, Tank deals extra damage when on fire.
- l4d_htm_burningragespeed: How much of a speed boost does Burning Rage give. (Def 1.25)
- l4d_htm_burningrageamount: Amount of extra damage done to Survivors while Tank is on fire. (Def 3)
- l4d_htm_phantomtank: Enables the Phanton Tank ability, when spawning the Tank will be immune to damage and fire until a player takes control. (Def 1)
- l4d_htm_phantomtankduration: Amount of time after a player takes control of the Tank that the damage and fire immunity ends. (Def 3.0)
- l4d_htm_hibernation: Enables the Hibernation ability, Tank stops to hibernate and will regenerate health while taking extra damage.
- l4d_htm_hibernationcooldown: Amount of time before the Tank can Hibernate again. (Def 120)
- l4d_htm_hibernationdamage: Multiplier for damage received by Tank while Hibernating. (Def 2.0)
- l4d_htm_hibernationduration: Amount of time the Hibernation will take before completion. (Def 10)
- l4d_htm_hibernationregen: Amount of health the Tank will be set to once done Hibernating. (Def 6000.0)
- l4d_htm_smoulderingearth: Enables the Smouldering Earth ability, Tank is able to throw a burning rock that explodes when hitting the ground.
- l4d_htm_smoulderingearthdamage: Damage the exploding rock causes nearby Survivors. (Def 7)
- l4d_htm_smoulderingearthrange: Area around the exploding rock that will reach Survivors. (Def 300.0)
- l4d_htm_smoulderingearthpower: Amount of power behind the explosion. (Def 200.0)
- l4d_htm_smoulderingearthtype: Type of rock thrown, 1 = Rock is always on fire, 2 = Rock only on fire if Tank is on fire. (Def 2)
- l4d_htm_titanfist: Enables the Titan Fist ability, Tank is able to send out shockwaves through the air with its fist.
- l4d_htm_titanfistcooldown: Amount of time before the Tank can send another Titan Fist shockwave. (Def 15)
- l4d_htm_titanfistdamage: Amount of damage done to Survivors hit by the Titan Fist shockwave. (Def 5)
- l4d_htm_titanfistincap: Enables the Titan Fist Incap ability, if a Survivor is incapped by the Tank punch they will still be flung. (Def 1)
- l4d_htm_titanfistpower: Force behind the Titan Fist shockwave. (Def 200.0).
- l4d_htm_titanfistrange: Distance the Titan Fist shockwave will travel. (Def 700.0)
- l4d_htm_titanicbellow: Enables the Titanic Bellow ability, Tank is able to roar and send nearby Survivors flying or pull them to the Tank.
- l4d_htm_titanicbellowcooldown: Amount of time between Titanic Bellows. (Def 5.0)
- l4d_htm_titanicbellowdamage: Damage the force of the roar causes to nearby survivors. (Def 10)
- l4d_htm_titanicbellowhealth: Amount of health the Tank must be below to use Titanic Belllow (0 = disabled). (Def 0)
- l4d_htm_titanicbellowpower: Power behind the inner range of Methane Blast. (Def 300.0)
- l4d_htm_titanicbellowrange: Area around the Tank the bellow will reach. (Def 700.0)
- l4d_htm_titanicbellowtype: Type of roar, 1 = Survivors are pushed away from Tank, 2 = Survivors are pulled towards Tank.
<*>To change these values edit the plugin.L4D2.HulkingTank.cfg in the CFG/Sourcemod folder.
Version 1.11 - (4/9/14)
- Download and copy L4D2 Hulking Tank.smx to Addons/Sourcemod/Plugins
- Download and copy l4d2addresses.txt to Addons/Sourcemod/Gamedata
- Delete plugin.L4D2.HulkingTank.cfg from the CFG/Sourcemod folder.
<*>Added an ability for Titan Fist to always knock back Survivors when the tank punch incapacitates them
<*>Added an option to check health before allowing Titanic Bellow
<*>Added new ability: Phantom Tank
- Tank spawns in a ghost mode immune to damage and fire
Version 1.1 - (3/1/14) - 150 Views
<*>Fixed an issue where entities were created when map wasn't running
<*>Changed the cooldown timer for Hibernation
<*>Removed some PrintToChat messages that were left
Version 1.0 - (2/28/14) - 21 Views
<*>Original launch of the plugin
Karma - Tank Skill Roar
panxiaohai - Tank's Burning Rock
Mr. Zero - Ghost Tank Lite
Atomicstryker - SRS Mod (Tank Ignite)