Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-06-2016 , 06:00   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
So that message will come up if the srcds.exe process is not launched or closes after 5-7 seconds of starting the program. Usually that is due to a failed update.

Can you email me with steps to reproduce the problem and a little more info? [email protected]

Thank you.
I sended and hope it's readable cuz I don't have much time for write that email + english noob

haha hope it fix ASAP
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-06-2016 , 19:58   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #592

Good news everyone! Version 3.3 is just around the corner. I am making sure some of the new functions work with a few users that offered to be beta testers. Once I hear back "a'okay" I'll push out the new version!

I have a question for Arma server admins - can you please provide a working command line w/arguments to start the server AND a working command line w/arguments to update the server. I have Arma support partially implemented but want to confirm with some knowledgeable folks. This is a long awaited feature so I'd like to make sure it works!

Thanks all!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-07-2016 , 16:38   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #593

Version 3.3 is now released!

SFTP support and the ability to duplicate a server are some of the new features!

More info here

Download here

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2016 , 23:31   Re: [v3.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #594

Calling any CSGO admins! I believe I have the maxplayers_override problem fixed now, but need a beta tester. Could one of you test it out on your end and let me know if it looks like it's working right?

http://sedirector.com/download/seDir...fixed_CSGO.zip

Just extract the ZIP and overwrite the existing seDirector.exe with the one in the ZIP file.

Thanks somuch!

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2016 , 16:15   Re: [v3.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #595

Version 3.5 has been released!

CS:GO's maxplayers_overried has been added.

Get 20% off any edition using coupon code 20PERCENTOFF only until April 8, 2016.

Download here or in seDirector go to Help->Check for Updates.

Thanks!

Last edited by br5dy; 04-01-2016 at 16:16.
P00kster
Old 04-23-2016 , 05:39   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #596

For L4D, it doesn't show the current amount of players on the server. Also the update method defaults to HLDSUpdateTool when it should default to SteamCMD.

Also, would it be possible to add an auto restart routine when the number of players drop to zero?

Last edited by P00kster; 04-23-2016 at 05:41.
dildoughy
Old 05-13-2016 , 20:04   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #597

Why am I having such a difficult time finding complete documentation for its uses and features? The support/forum area of your website is unregistered and broken and the top comment of this topic covers a lot but isn't really very thorough. Where can I find documentation for this? Thanks.
dildoughy
Old 05-15-2016 , 00:34   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #598

I somewhat regret paying for this. Its errors are very inconsistent--it connected fine with my fastdl host once, then keeps spamming me with error popups even though I've literally not touched a THING. Also, maybe the system is different for other mods, but in TF2 the general setup is .bsps in the gameserver directory, .bsp.bz2s in the webserver directory. I'm not sure why the ftp sync function doesn't push the .bz2s over to the webserver side.

I've been faithfully following directions on my unmanaged vds for hours and not had a single second of success. I'm exhausted.
dildoughy
Old 05-15-2016 , 00:36   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #599

There's a bz2.bat file somewhere on this forum that lets you drag and drop .bsps and it'll convert a few hundred maps in a few minutes. I'm probably going to stick with that while I try to figure this thing out. I'm hoping it's gonna pan out, because I do enjoy independent developers making cool things for stuff I like.

But I wonder if I should've just stuck with SSMS.
Ticketry
Old 05-16-2016 , 09:17   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #600

Could you add the ability to let users pick the game ID for the games they want to host? I even would suggest adding support for HLDS games/mods, That would totally sell this, There is quite afew random games/mods I'd like to host for that are not included for example Fistful Of Frags, I'd love to see that so your limited to what is supported.