Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

couldbepurplecouldbepink
Old 01-01-2016 , 15:40   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme_please View Post
hi
i have issue after open 9 server csgo (v2.0 and v3.1)

csgo can open max 9 server ? (Plan: sedirector-pro)
i can't open 10 server

Thank you for help.
I am trying to set up a third server. Getting this same error. Other 2 servers run flawlessly. I use the free edition.

Last edited by couldbepurplecouldbepink; 01-01-2016 at 16:07.
entrailz
Old 01-03-2016 , 16:49   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by couldbepurplecouldbepink View Post
I am trying to set up a third server. Getting this same error. Other 2 servers run flawlessly. I use the free edition.
This can be a very generic error message, it can be due to a number of things. For example with an old sourcemod version and enabling GOTV this is the error I would get - you may want to install a plugin to get more detailed crash reports.
couldbepurplecouldbepink
Old 01-05-2016 , 11:27   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailz View Post
This can be a very generic error message, it can be due to a number of things. For example with an old sourcemod version and enabling GOTV this is the error I would get - you may want to install a plugin to get more detailed crash reports.
It was a vanilla tf2 server. I just used steamcmd to make the servers and seDirector to set up and run. My two L4D2 servers worked with only 1 issue using the same install and setup method.

I ran into issue with my L4D2 servers. When listing the ip in the start parameters it would not let me use rcon or admin. The same thing happened when I added it to the target line of my source shortcut when not using seDirector. I removed the -ip parameter and both rcon and admin mod worked. I turn off my server logs, but when I do end up using seDirector I'll turn em on and post something.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-19-2016 , 15:57   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #564

This is a strange issue. Email [email protected] for help.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-20-2016 , 13:23   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #565

seDirector 3.2 is now available.

More information: http://sedirector.com/newsletter/3.2/

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
dom3lek
Old 01-21-2016 , 10:07   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #566

Could you tell me why does is not automatic update servers?
zeroibis
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2016 , 10:20   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
seDirector 3.2 is now available.

More information: http://sedirector.com/newsletter/3.2/
Thank you for the update, very excited about the File-based server control allowing mods the ability to do some stuff directly in seDirector now!

If there any updates on when seDirector will support Natural Selection 2?
Old 01-21-2016 , 11:16   Re: [v3.1] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom3lek View Post
Could you tell me why does is not automatic update servers?
It should work as long as SourceMod is installed and the seDirector plugin is installed. If you continue to have any issues feel free to email [email protected].

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroibis View Post
Thank you for the update, very excited about the File-based server control allowing mods the ability to do some stuff directly in seDirector now!

If there any updates on when seDirector will support Natural Selection 2?
Glad you're excited! I looked into Natural Selection 2 and it appears that it requires some additional configuration for updating. It will be coming but won't be ready until we get all the kinks worked out.

zeroibis
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2016 , 11:48   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #569

Cool, looking forward to seeing NS2 implemented, as a bonus once it is supported NS2:Combat will work as well because it is an identical game as far as server operation goes.
Old 01-21-2016 , 13:28   Re: [v3.2] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #570

Something weird is going on. I searched to the forum with "auto update" and "directory", when i tried plugin i got a server error .
It says in the updates section it cannot find the plugins folder. Even though i have it and i have the latest sourcemod. Yet it says it doesn't exist. All the directories are right so what the hell is happening