Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-16-2018 , 14:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Changing the source code yes, but not by itself ...

In any case I found interesting your idea, I believe that would welcome this option.
I might try to do something about it as I want an option for random knives because I don't want to see bots with only 1 type of knife.
kgns
Old 12-16-2018 , 14:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by superblack4 View Post
I have a question
My server has a CPU of Xeon 2665 2.4ghz and when i install plugin it cause buggy to my server

My server is 64 tick with 20 player

Is there any solution for this?
I don't think this plugin causes sv var spikes, as I use it on all my servers and all of them have 0.00X var value most of the time. (64 tick and 128 tick, mostly full)

you might want to check your other plugins

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-16-2018 , 17:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #493

When I use this plugin offline with bots after some maps all the skins start to get glitched textures and then the game crashes, why is that happening?
starcs
Old 12-16-2018 , 21:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #494

With each round an extra knife appears in the inventory, and I can change from one knife to another. Can anyone help?
superblack4
Old 12-16-2018 , 22:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
I don't think this plugin causes sv var spikes, as I use it on all my servers and all of them have 0.00X var value most of the time. (64 tick and 128 tick, mostly full)

you might want to check your other plugins
Well when i unistall this plugin the server is back to normal. I think somethink wrong with the plugin
Old 12-17-2018 , 00:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #496

Quote:
Originally Posted by superblack4 View Post
Well when i unistall this plugin the server is back to normal. I think somethink wrong with the plugin
and I think not. so what to do?

as I said, remove all your other plugins and try like that, you'll see you server will be stable. because you probably have some shitty plugin interfering with GiveNamedItem hook and/or giving/stripping illogical amounts of weapons to players like a boss.

this plugin cannot cause that much overhead to your server while playing, because all it does is applying some netvars to weapon entities when they get spawned instantly, and doing threaded mysql queries, which neither of them runs more than 1% of your servers run time.

superblack4
Old 12-17-2018 , 11:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
and I think not. so what to do?

as I said, remove all your other plugins and try like that, you'll see you server will be stable. because you probably have some shitty plugin interfering with GiveNamedItem hook and/or giving/stripping illogical amounts of weapons to players like a boss.

this plugin cannot cause that much overhead to your server while playing, because all it does is applying some netvars to weapon entities when they get spawned instantly, and doing threaded mysql queries, which neither of them runs more than 1% of your servers run time.
Welp nvm by bad because my CPU is too freaking weak and cause buggy to my server. I mean no offensive to your plugin and thx you for your advice
Old 12-17-2018 , 13:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcs View Post
With each round an extra knife appears in the inventory, and I can change from one knife to another. Can anyone help?
damage_
Old 12-17-2018 , 15:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #499

Great plugin, thanks for keeping it up to date!
you forgot to add the new knife skins to the list though.

http://media.steampowered.com/apps/c...nives_grid.jpg
kgns
Old 12-18-2018 , 05:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_ View Post
Great plugin, thanks for keeping it up to date!
you forgot to add the new knife skins to the list though.

http://media.steampowered.com/apps/c...nives_grid.jpg
i think they're all there, i remember myself testing crimson web on new knives months ago