Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 01-21-2010 , 00:03   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
6 days ago another TF2 update came out and there is now a medic taunt kill that you will have to add to the list of weapons
Yea, I'm going to add that and the "ball" weapon since I have a reason to do another update.

Quote:
The outline of the new weapons is different then the other icons in the weapons list and the white color is less bright then the others, have you noticed that?
Yes I noticed that too, I don't know how the old icons were done exactly so I'm fiddling with settings (Plus I'm not much of a PS person ).
Also I was using the dneg_images vtf to get my icons, then inverting the colors, rather then using the d_images vtf.

In any case, I'm going to fix the new icons -or just redo all of them- so they match.
Old 01-21-2010 , 06:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #342

FYI, the medic ubersaw kill taunt weaponID is the same as the regular ubersaw. so good luck tracking it.

also, after Valve fixed the "kill xx enemies while having less than 25health" achievement, a new weaponID was made for the pickaxe if its used to kill someone at low health, unique_pickaxe

Last edited by Diavu; 01-21-2010 at 07:10. Reason: ..
DarthNinja
Old 01-21-2010 , 13:30   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavu View Post
FYI, the medic ubersaw kill taunt weaponID is the same as the regular ubersaw. so good luck tracking it.
It might use a customkill or something, I'll look into it.

Quote:
also, after Valve fixed the "kill xx enemies while having less than 25health" achievement, a new weaponID was made for the pickaxe if its used to kill someone at low health, unique_pickaxe
Ah, so thats what those are for... I'll add that to my todo list.
Old 01-22-2010 , 22:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #344

Loving your work DN.

I've got some more suggestions that could possibly be implemented too.

As a name is updated on the ladder, move the previous alias to a box on their page. You could also use these extra aliases when searching for someone in the ladder.

On the web interface on version.php, the header is hardcoded into that page, I know it's an easy fix for my personal use, but just in case someone else has put extra links in the header, could you have it refer to the headerlinks.php file?

And I'm not sure why it's only on this page, but on the main page of the site, the text is noticeably bigger.

Eg.: http://ladder.unrealaussies.com/tf2stats/index.php
http://ladder.unrealaussies.com/tf2stats/ranking/player

You can also see the extra links I've added that don't carry across onto the version page.

And with the pinkish tinge on the new weapons on the player page, just Select all the colour and eyedrop from one of the previous weapons to get the same colour and add a shadow/glow, that would be simpler than redoing the entire icon set.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll probably be back with more ideas sometime in the near future
Old 01-23-2010 , 12:38   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #345

Hey DarthNinja,

I went to do a completely new install with your latest versions (6.1/6.6.0).

I'm still troubleshooting and don't have any details right now b/c I was up too late.

Was wondering if anyone has been successful with a FRESH new install of this, not an UPdate.

I'll update this post here when I come back of my findings.

Thanks
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2010 , 08:12   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
It might use a customkill or something, I'll look into it.

Ah, so thats what those are for... I'll add that to my todo list.
Could this be the reason why kills with the equalizer do not result in a ranking increase right now? I got some complaints about this.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
Diavu
Old 01-26-2010 , 17:39   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #347

Quote:
Could this be the reason why kills with the equalizer do not result in a ranking increase right now? I got some complaints about this.
Yes. the equalizer is often used to kill people when the wearer has below 25health, and when it is used with under 25health it has a diffrent weaponID which has not yet been added to TF2 stats.
DarthNinja
Old 01-26-2010 , 18:06   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #348

Quote:
Yes. the equalizer is often used to kill people when the wearer has below 25health, and when it is used with under 25health it has a diffrent weaponID which has not yet been added to TF2 stats.
Instead of "pickaxe" its "unique_pickaxe" as posted above.
I'm going to fix this tonight/tomorrow I hope (trying to combine things in one update).
Old 01-27-2010 , 04:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #349

could you also try to fix the way it detects capture blocked? i have tried many times being on a team doing nothing then someone on the other team defends a capture point and i get points for it.
also ubercharing is pretty bad, it sould give points for activation/deployed instead of ubercharging someone else
Syntax_Error
Old 01-29-2010 , 02:42   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #350

(I don't know if this was asked previously) But is it possible to also store the latest IP address the user connected with in the Player table? It would be very useful when integrating this system with my website.