Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

I had my post removed by UA

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-18-2004 , 05:35   I had my post removed by UA

i sugested Amx Mod X to some one who was looking for a swear filter plz help http://forums.unitedadmins.com/index...howtopic=38842

and I suggested Amx mod x and Plugin: Advanced Swear Filter + Punishment Menu v3.0 (w/ XP Support) and it5 was removed by buzzkill

its like he dosent want anything about Amxx on the UA boards

EDIT :: i just reposted what they took off

Quote:
what was wrong with my post it just showed another plugin that dose it ... i don't see anything wrong with it

the newest Amx version : amx mod x witch can be found here http://www.amxmodx.org/ amxx has a nice little plugin called Plugin: Advanced Swear Filter + Punishment Menu v3.0 it can be found here http://www.tcwonline.org/~amxmodx/fo...opic.php?t=621
it a good helpfull plugin ... with easy to read installation.

now is there anything wrond with this ... its asking for help and i'm just sugesting a plugin Sry . i would think that he would like more choiese. and you said it your self

My guess is, he's using AMX.

his reply was

Quote:
i know that amx has swear filter but i can't find the wordlist.ini

amxx has a nice little plugin called Plugin: Advanced Swear

This is tantamount to telling someone to put diesel in a Civic because diesel is a 'nice little fuel'. That's great.. except it doesn't work in a Civic.

Honestly Blood, if you're going to try to support someone, be helpful. Giving someone a link to a plugin that isn't written for the mod he expressily indicated he's using is NOT helpful. If you don't get that, give it up.

read on and look at the bashing i get this is what i get for trying to help
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
AssKicR
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2004 , 06:35  

what an idiot

Got ??
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-18-2004 , 06:42  

i went and did what i think is was the right thing to do. I apologized.. don';t ask me why but i think i was in the wrong .... you tell me what you think..
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
SidLuke
Old 05-18-2004 , 07:27  

Quote:
i apologize for this . i Promise it won't happen again and to buzzkill i apologize
my Actions were inappropriate and uncalled for.
lol, wtf are you doing ?
They can kiss my ass for what they did for DoD ! Some people are still waiting for a stable , full working statsme for dod. But people from UA don't even know how dod looks like. I'm years ahead with my dod module now.
For everyone from UA:
Don't release dod statsme or get yourself to work !
Send a message via AIM to SidLuke Send a message via MSN to SidLuke
QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 05-25-2004 , 19:43  

whats the status on the dod module
Old 05-25-2004 , 19:48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidLuke
Quote:
i apologize for this . i Promise it won't happen again and to buzzkill i apologize
my Actions were inappropriate and uncalled for.
lol, wtf are you doing ?
They can kiss my ass for what they did for DoD ! Some people are still waiting for a stable , full working statsme for dod. But people from UA don't even know how dod looks like. I'm years ahead with my dod module now.
For everyone from UA:
Don't release dod statsme or get yourself to work !
I think mist's point is that he might have made an "oops" in that he was recommending a different program rather than giving an addon for the one for which help was being asked.

You could learn something from his maturity, rather than asking for people to kiss anything belonging to you. Perhaps being constructive rather than destructive to the community would be a better path for you, or just ceasing your prattle altogether.
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2004 , 00:55  

SidLuke alone has done more for the DoD community that was constructive then UA has period.

INFaMouS
Old 05-26-2004 , 03:42  

People can be so ignorant and insensitive it's sickening..
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-26-2004 , 04:21  

DoubleTap
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2004 , 11:11  

Good god, grow up... telling someone not using Mod X to try a plugin for a completely different MOD on the UA forums was asking for flamage... Doesn't make you cool because you did something stupid and they rightfully flamed you...

I would be embarassed and certainly not be here bragging for being a putz !

Vic/DT