Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable

Post New Thread Reply   

secondtimesold
Old 06-17-2015 , 14:09   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #21

Of course I did. And restarted server. The files downloaded during server connect so I know they are there.
Old 06-17-2015 , 15:07   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #22

Bug: The smokes are invisible when you connect to server first time. You have to reconnect.
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-17-2015 , 16:19   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyrek View Post
Bug: The smokes are invisible when you connect to server first time. You have to reconnect.
Ok, noted
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-17-2015 , 16:22   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #24

Working on the screen effect : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mDy...56zTzlsF52g-9t
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 06-17-2015 , 16:35   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
This might be due to the fact that the client is downloading the particle file, but not precaching it. Will test in a few hours with Simple Downloader (which precaches files as well), and report back.
Old 06-17-2015 , 16:42   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
This might be due to the fact that the client is downloading the particle file, but not precaching it. Will test in a few hours with Simple Downloader (which precaches files as well), and report back.
There are precached cause if they were not even if your reconnect they will be invisible. I will use the bool isprecachedblabla() function to re-precache in case.
Spyrek
Old 06-17-2015 , 17:34   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #27

Another little bug, smokes doesn't extinguish molotov / incendiary grenades.
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-17-2015 , 17:51   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Another little bug, smokes doesn't extinguish molotov / incendiary grenades.
Thx for the report but at this stade is normal I have to make this on my code. Tomorrow I will continue the code.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 06-17-2015 , 19:23   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Api View Post
There are precached cause if they were not even if your reconnect they will be invisible. I will use the bool isprecachedblabla() function to re-precache in case.
You are correct, I attempted to download and precache through the downloader and the smokes were still invisible.
Old 06-18-2015 , 03:54   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
You are correct, I attempted to download and precache through the downloader and the smokes were still invisible.
Tried lof of way but look like when you download the file and join the server CS:GO doesn't detect these file first. You need a retry.