Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable

Post New Thread Reply   

secondtimesold
Old 06-27-2015 , 23:00   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #121

is this still broken where first time server joiners cant see smoke?
Old 06-28-2015 , 00:32   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtimesold View Post
is this still broken where first time server joiners cant see smoke?
Player join first time will show default smoke.

Please keep in mind, nobody have responsibility to help you, especially who don't try to Google first.
I only read messages in Chinese and English.

GitHub | Discord:Kento#2118
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 07-06-2015 , 12:19   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #123

Hey Dr. Api, I finally got around to testing with multiple people and the plugin works great! I misunderstood the way it is supposed to work. I see that once you select a color, all smokes are displayed in that color. Is there any way to make it so the smoke color you select and throw is what everyone sees, not only just yourself?

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2015 , 14:15   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Hey Dr. Api, I finally got around to testing with multiple people and the plugin works great! I misunderstood the way it is supposed to work. I see that once you select a color, all smokes are displayed in that color. Is there any way to make it so the smoke color you select and throw is what everyone sees, not only just yourself?

Thanks!
It was a previous version like that when you throw your smoke the color was your seing by everyone and I changed it to make it compatible store. Now I don't have time to make 2 version but when I get some time I will do it.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 07-06-2015 , 14:50   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Api View Post
It was a previous version like that when you throw your smoke the color was your seing by everyone and I changed it to make it compatible store. Now I don't have time to make 2 version but when I get some time I will do it.
Understood, thanks! I will look forward to this version if you ever get around to it.
Old 07-06-2015 , 16:21   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #126

Yeah, it'd be great if there was just a simple plugin of this that just changes the smoke colour for everyone to a colour the admin set in the .cfg, and maybe let VIPs choose their own.

Last edited by Anjin; 07-06-2015 at 16:23.
rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 07-07-2015 , 02:25   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #127

Here are some ideas.
1.mode doesn't select color first. If mode is random, player can still select their color.
2.Same as other replay, everyone can see the same color.

Please keep in mind, nobody have responsibility to help you, especially who don't try to Google first.
I only read messages in Chinese and English.

GitHub | Discord:Kento#2118
parthi
Old 07-08-2015 , 11:46   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #128

ned to fix random colors, because i have always red cross

http://puu.sh/iBMcn/898500ae0f.jpg

Last edited by parthi; 07-08-2015 at 11:52.
parthi
Old 07-08-2015 , 12:03   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #129

Can u remove ''AutoJump" please ?
Keros
Old 07-12-2015 , 06:09   Re: [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
Reply With Quote #130

You cannot make everyone see the color you have another?