Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BlodyT.
Old 04-02-2019 , 13:26   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpig View Post
Hey bro,

Looking forward for this project. I also have similar issues with you, looking for server-side anti cheat that is reliable. I'm currently trying to teach a ML model with "clean" player viewangles and posistions (x, y, z) data, and classify them into single category for each players (normal, unsure, blatant).
Hey, I sent you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpig View Post
BTW, you're still new to the community (3 months in), maybe you can tell your background? Maybe you have your own community/servers? Coding experience? GitHub profile maybe? Steam profile?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlodyT. View Post
Sure, I understand your concerns, random guy "showing up" from nowhere with big project
Before this product will be redistributed, the main project should be already out and you will be able to see who stays behind this.
It will be done along with 0.1.0 release

Regards,
BlodyT.
GreyG
Old 04-10-2019 , 07:27   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
I apologize, I thought that it will be better to reply here instead of creating a new thread. Could you please move this thread to "Metamod:Source Plugins"? Thanks

With Metamod Source I don't need to release any source code with the plugin. The license allows commercial/proprietary use.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it. I don't really see a reason to purchase this AC for JB, Surf etc.. servers. Mainly it should be only used at FFA, DM and Retake servers. Paying $30-$50 USD per month shouldn't be a problem for a top-ranked server where the slots are almost all the time taken and the server is full. ULTR@ owner have at least 33 customers for his current product and people are repurchasing the license every month. So there is definitely a customer niche for this product. I just need to know if somebody from here would be interested in this kind of AC solution at his server and what the pricing should be set (if billing monthly only)?
When it comes to the marketing, a player will choose a server with "poke my phone" Anti-Cheat or a server with proper AC?

Regards,
BlodyT
It is not true. I bought ULTR@ anti-cheat on my server. The cost of the plug is $ 45, this is a one-time price. When buying more than 1 plug-in -20% discount ($ 37). Anti-cheat updates are free. There are no monthly payments, this is not true. I once paid for the anti-cheat and have been using it for more than a year, I’m getting anti-cheat updates without problems.
BlodyT.
Old 04-10-2019 , 17:31   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyG View Post
It is not true. I bought ULTR@ anti-cheat on my server. The cost of the plug is $ 45, this is a one-time price. When buying more than 1 plug-in -20% discount ($ 37). Anti-cheat updates are free. There are no monthly payments, this is not true. I once paid for the anti-cheat and have been using it for more than a year, I’m getting anti-cheat updates without problems.
I'm not saying anything and I'm not the person who judges but:
Total Posts: 1

I hope you don't come here to make an ad for ULTR@..

If you want to read more about it, decompile thread
Banned profile URL: Terminator-ws
If you need more, you can check out this thread at hlmod.ru

I already said, what I think about ULTR@ in my previous post, correcting the price. There is no need to continue this offtopic. If you want to talk about him & his products, create your own thread (most likely will be deleted by mods).

Quote:
It depends but yes, let's just say you are right. I forgot to mention that everything depends from where you came from. If you are from east (RU, UA etc.) the price will be 3.000 rubles for a FFA/Retake etc servers and for WAR/MIX servers it's 1,000 rubles.
If you will consider this "The national minimum wage increase in Russia. In 2018, the national minimum wage in Russia remained fixed at 152.8 € per month, that is 1,834 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year." When Alexander will realize that you are from more "wealthy" country, he will charge you more, it's a common sense. Since he's banned here at AM, we shouldn't discuss about it anymore because you are doing free ads for him. His software is banning legit players. Whatever is related to him or his product, please don't reply at least here in my thread.

It's 2019 and he still hasn't fixed this issue with disappearing player model at high ping..

I want to keep this thread clean, I don't want to have here any drama.

Regards,
BlodyT
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-10-2019 , 22:06   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Recently I bought an anti-cheat plugin from AM user. It turns out that it’s a straight copy paste of COW AC.
Let me guess, you bought it off of GamerX?

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 04-10-2019 at 22:11. Reason: yay i can finally use this gif!
BlodyT.
Old 04-11-2019 , 08:07   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404UNF View Post
Let me guess, you bought it off of GamerX?
That's correct, I've sent all the details about him + sc to Eric. Hopefully he will be punished

If you are interested in this project and you have a few minutes to do a questionnaire regarding AC, hit me up with PM

Regards,
BlodyT
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-11-2019 , 14:10   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Eric S. of Valve? If so, I don't think emailing Eric S is going to accomplish anything. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do now aside from maybe contacting your banking institution and seeing if they can reverse the payment if at all possible. Guessing you doled out about $140 for it, since that's what GamerX was offering it for, which is (pardon my french) fucking ridiculous.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 04-11-2019 at 14:10.
BlodyT.
Old 04-12-2019 , 04:33   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Eric S. of Valve? If so, I don't think emailing Eric S is going to accomplish anything.
No, I'm talking about Eric E., the owner of Cow AC.

Quote:
Guessing you doled out about $140 for it, since that's what GamerX was offering it for, which is (pardon my french) fucking ridiculous.
You would be surprised how many people are offering "tweaked" Cow AC for some $
That's the other reason, why the source of this project should be (and it will be) private.

Regards,
BlodyT
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-12-2019 , 14:02   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Oh. COW already knows. That's why this thread was made where he released the source of what's being called [G]amerX Anti Cheat. That thread is why I put the note in my signature about not buying from GamerX/Sourcemod.shop.

If you want to publicly release your own version of COW AC, then having the source code private is a no-no as SourceMod plugins are to include the source code if offered for download publicly. That way server operators can compile their own copy and be sure that there's no funny business going on in a precompiled SMX that they were given with their purchase which I'm assuming a lot of people who sell modified COW AC may do. Always helps to compile your own copy once you've gone through the source code yourself and have ensured there are no backdoors/funny business.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 04-12-2019 at 14:05.
BlodyT.
Old 04-12-2019 , 18:21   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Oh. COW already knows. That's why this thread was made where he released the source of what's being called [G]amerX Anti Cheat. That thread is why I put the note in my signature about not buying from GamerX/Sourcemod.shop.
Hey, I think you misunderstood me. I was the guy who provided all the details about [G]amerX to Cow AC owner. But I had no intention in being in this drama.
Discord

Quote:
If you want to publicly release your own version of COW AC, then having the source code private is a no-no as SourceMod plugins are to include the source code if offered for download publicly.
No, I'm not going to release my own version of Cow AC since I don't have one..
This is a completely different project, it won't be a SM plugin.

Quote:
I decided to work on my own anti-cheat solution. It will be an standalone addon working on metamod (this means that you will be able to use this AC without sourcemod).
Quote:
With Metamod Source I don't need to release any source code with the plugin. The license allows commercial/proprietary use.

Quote:
That way server operators can compile their own copy and be sure that there's no funny business going on in a precompiled SMX that they were given with their purchase which I'm assuming a lot of people who sell modified COW AC may do. Always helps to compile your own copy once you've gone through the source code yourself and have ensured there are no backdoors/funny business.
I'm not forcing anyone to use my software. It's up to server owners if they want to have protected servers or not.

Regards,
BlodyT
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-12-2019 , 20:16   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Cool
Closed Thread