We are pleased to announce that SourceMod 1.4 has been released.
Coming almost 2 years after the release of 1.3, this is a major update with a plethora of new features and fixes for users and developers alike.
You can get it at the downloads page
. Metamod:Source 1.8 or higher is required.
- More Source game support (Bloody Good Time, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, Nuclear Dawn) and support for more mods.
- Certain voting menus now have no-vote options.
- sm_rcon command now displays the output of the executed command.
- Mac OS X support.
- Numerous developer changes and additions.
- Greatly improved sp compiler performance (~5x overall speed-up).
- Linux support for profiling natives.
- ... see full Release Notes
As always, you do not need to recompile plugins or extensions. If you encounter any problems, please check the upgrade instructions
before filing bug reports
Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this release and supported AlliedModders, including, but not limited to members of the SM dev team - BAILOPAN, DS, Fyren, psychonic, and asherkin - as well as all other code contributors, bug reporters, translators, and donators.