Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)

Post New Thread Reply   

Mecha the Slag
Veteran Member
Old 06-29-2011 , 05:53   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMAvers View Post
EDIT: Got it up and running again, and looks like that wasn't it. Many resurrections later, havn't had any more crashes. Some players were getting ERROR signs, though, and the nailgun had the purple & black checkerboard for some reason, and kept on flickering back and forth between the syringe gun and the nailgun model.
Sounds like an issue with your fastdl, or they didn't have server downloads enabled D:

Quote:
EDIT 2: Did a update happen tonight or something? Earlier on I was using the Blizzard Builder, and when you died/touched a cabinet your buildings were getting destroyed. Later on, though, they'd persist through death. And, honestly, I think I prefer it that way. It's hard enough to get buildings upgraded without a wrench sometimes...
They are meant to presist through death. Unfortunately, if you have the Gunslinger equipped, TF2 will go mental and remove them all for no reason.

Quote:
New kill icons didn't seem to work.
Killicons are available here

Quote:
The Heart Opener: AKA: That [CENSORED] Knife. If there was any weapon that was getting people ragin', it was this one. I was under the impression that it was supposed to give the person who got stabbed a warning that they were actually infected, and to seek health. Instead, it was mostly just a delayed stab that doesn't break stealth (the latter was really the annoying part). I think I saw maybe one person actually heal the infection away.
Newcomers often rage about the knife, but it's actually awfully simple to cure. Just touch a health box or get healed by a medic, and its gone!
Being able to recover from a backstab - which you'd normally have died from - is a pretty big downside to the knife.

Quote:
Also, does AW- still have achievements? I know that it advertises them in the chat box, but the commands didn't seem to do anything.
It doesn't! Only AW+ has achievements. I'll remove the chat messages in AW-
Old 07-01-2011 , 01:11   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #22

I translated some strings at addons/sourcemod/translation/advancedweaponiser.txt
and edit "ServerLang" option at sourcemod/configs/core.cfg
then restart server
but too many strings that item options and class names does not affected in game
and weapon names are missing in that file

Last edited by asdfam01; 07-01-2011 at 01:13.
MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2011 , 11:07   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #23

Mecha plz check your PM? Looking to try plus version if possible.
coeocjf
Old 07-02-2011 , 11:09   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloModo View Post
me too.
SpiritBob
Old 07-04-2011 , 11:02   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #25

I don't know why but when i unarchived all of the files in the fastdll folder and did everything as said and got all the extensions and so on (even the one's listed in the install.txt document) The models are half broken... The heavy got all of his weapons in "ERROR" model except his nice gloves and the same for the soldier he got everything in errors too,BUT the spy on the other hand and other classes has their weapons with no problems at all :/ what is the meaning of this lol

EDIT:nvm i fixed it.

Last edited by SpiritBob; 07-04-2011 at 11:30.
MaloModo
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2011 , 11:04   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloModo View Post
Well the minus is actually pretty damn fun....eveyone know how i can get the plus one?
supackm
Old 07-05-2011 , 04:48   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #27

I don't want heavy, spy and scout to use the weapons, how can I block there advanced weapons??
Mecha the Slag
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2011 , 17:50   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by supackm View Post
I don't want heavy, spy and scout to use the weapons, how can I block there advanced weapons??
Remove them in the data/AdvancedWeaponiser/items folder
Old 07-06-2011 , 19:41   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #29

IMHO, some documentation should be made on how to make your own weapons in this.
Mecha the Slag
Veteran Member
Old 07-06-2011 , 22:00   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerMan780 View Post
IMHO, some documentation should be made on how to make your own weapons in this.
you're not meant to make your own. It is possible but I'm not recommending it.