Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Paintball Gun & Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

b00ny
Old 07-10-2008 , 19:10   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #111

It loads fine but when i shoot bullets, it's only bullets and not paintballs.

Anyway know how to rectify this?
travo
Old 07-12-2008 , 06:31   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #112

I released a little update that cleans a few things in the backend and hopefully will fix all the problem people are having.
I also patched everything so that the cstrike module isnt needed anymore so make sure you enable the player models and test them to see if they work.
If anyone is still having any problems, make sure you have the latest amxx version installed. If this doesnt fix the problems, lemme know what is happening and paste any windows or amxx logs you can get.
gordank
Old 07-12-2008 , 13:34   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #113

ty whookid, updating right now....
gordank
Old 07-12-2008 , 14:10   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by travo View Post
I released a little update that cleans a few things in the backend and hopefully will fix all the problem people are having.
I also patched everything so that the cstrike module isnt needed anymore so make sure you enable the player models and test them to see if they work.
If anyone is still having any problems, make sure you have the latest amxx version installed. If this doesnt fix the problems, lemme know what is happening and paste any windows or amxx logs you can get.
yo man something is hella wrong with the update.

whole server lags like shit

pm me whookid if you need a test server i have a useless 12 slot
jmlx
Old 07-12-2008 , 14:40   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #115

I cannot get this plugin to work with my server.. once i try to load the plugin by adding the info in plugin.ini server will crash and not load unless i remove all the info from plugin.ini any help or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank You!
fyndler
Old 07-12-2008 , 14:55   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #116

Everything works for me exept the sound

Any idea ?
Old 07-12-2008 , 17:56   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #117

nothing really changed that should cause lag, try completely rebooting the server and if you still think its the plugin, try reverting back to the other paintballmod.amxx file and see if that fixes the lag and let me know, but this version should cause less lag if anything.

jmlx, make sure you put all the files in the right directories and that you have the latest amxx installed. if this doesnt help check your amxmodx/logs folder and see if your getting any errors or post any windows errors if your using hlds.

fyndler, the only thing that could stop the sounds from playing is disabling the pbgun_sound cvar or putting the wav files in the wrong directory. Also ask someone else that plays on your server if they are having the same problem. Try delete the wav files out of your cs account(your actual account, not server) and redownloading them
Oscar_nf
Old 07-12-2008 , 18:24   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #118

Um links arnt working to me
gordank
Old 07-13-2008 , 04:04   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #119

umm one problem i replaced the original plugin, if u can upload that plugin plz otherwise im rebooting server now...
gordank
Old 07-13-2008 , 17:18   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #120

i reinstalled server, but now i can't even get it up to work. must be the hamsandwich module, which i don't know how to enable. please help