Old 06-23-2008 , 18:44   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #81

Hey,
Look there http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...674#post642674
can someone do that? please
travo
Old 06-25-2008 , 13:15   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #82

new version out. imported alot of models out of paintball gold and made a few changes to the pbgun. Added a nade.

The only gun I may someday add is a shotgun but im not sure yet.

lemme know if there are any other suggestions or bugs, I didnt have time to fully test
frey
Old 06-25-2008 , 15:28   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #83

VERY NICE!
I love this version :] tommorow this plugin will be on my serwer. I test it on lan.Now this is more realistic, more better splats and You add player models and weapons from dpb. I download paintballer model from csbanana and change textures for red and blue but now u add paintballer in this wersion
GOOD JOB!

ps. there is many models but only one can be used? I can't open menu and select weapon? if not please make a menu something as deathmatch and make some weapons for use. first shoot faster, second have more bullets etc
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 06-25-2008 , 20:31   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #84

Im gonna try it for sure. I was just about to take off the plugins since my server crashes every day with this for some reason. I have all 3rd party plugins disabled, compiled locally and tested all maps. Im down to check this version out tho. I was looking forward to it for a while.

EDIT:

You tested this I take it from your post? I cant get the log of hlsw with a wireless connection and i uploaded all resources to my content and this server along with the the plugins and it seems to crash every time i try and restart it. When disabling the plugins it loads. I double checked all resources and their all their. I also compiled locally.

I can enable both extensions, but its the main (paintballmod.amxx) that it crashes when loaded.
I have tried both compiling locally and the "get plugin" and they seem to both end in the same way. And it sucks that I cant get the log to see whats happening, althought I got the log file, which just ended in a set server cvar, which ended in the middle of that, and thats it. Bloody hell lol I really hope i diddnt miss anything

Last edited by bmann_420; 06-25-2008 at 21:38.
baalzebuv
Old 06-26-2008 , 11:59   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #85

paintballmod dont work on my server :S
travo
Old 06-26-2008 , 12:11   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzebuv View Post
paintballmod dont work on my server :S
hmmm, please try and readd all the files in both zip folders, if that doesnt work, post you log files if it doesnt give a error in windows
travo
Old 06-26-2008 , 12:23   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
Im gonna try it for sure. I was just about to take off the plugins since my server crashes every day with this for some reason. I have all 3rd party plugins disabled, compiled locally and tested all maps. Im down to check this version out tho. I was looking forward to it for a while.

EDIT:

You tested this I take it from your post? I cant get the log of hlsw with a wireless connection and i uploaded all resources to my content and this server along with the the plugins and it seems to crash every time i try and restart it. When disabling the plugins it loads. I double checked all resources and their all their. I also compiled locally.

I can enable both extensions, but its the main (paintballmod.amxx) that it crashes when loaded.
I have tried both compiling locally and the "get plugin" and they seem to both end in the same way. And it sucks that I cant get the log to see whats happening, althought I got the log file, which just ended in a set server cvar, which ended in the middle of that, and thats it. Bloody hell lol I really hope i diddnt miss anything
i added a few files to the paintball zip file (mainly the pb player model) and in the code once all the cvars are registered it prechaces the player model so I bet you missed adding the model and it will crash if the model cant be found.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 06-26-2008 , 12:38   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #88

From what I got from another clan member, was that the paintballmod.amxx was a bad load. (the new one) He loaded the old one and it worked just fine. (Which im trying to get my hands on now) He runs another paintball server.

I triple checked all resources, cause like you said, most of the time its a simple missing file issue. But their all their.

Last edited by bmann_420; 06-26-2008 at 12:47.
travo
Old 06-26-2008 , 12:55   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
From what I got from another clan member, was that the paintballmod.amxx was a bad load. (the new one) He loaded the old one and it worked just fine. (Which im trying to get my hands on now) He runs another paintball server.

I triple checked all resources, cause like you said, most of the time its a simple missing file issue. But their all their.
well basically all I added to the mod.amxx is the models and a couple small things, I think there might be some problems with EngFunc_PrecacheModel because Ive had trouble with it before but it usually just gives a bad load and skips the plugin and never crashes it.

set amx_pbmodel to 0 and restart it and see if it loads
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 06-26-2008 , 13:13   Re: Paintball Gun & Mod
Reply With Quote #90

Ha, good insight. And yes, that works just fine. Just try using regular precache ?