Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Tips for the starters here on zp Forum :

Post New Thread Reply   

wisam187
Old 04-17-2011 , 18:10   Tips for the starters here on zp Forum :
Reply With Quote #1

Guys ... I noticed that lots of new people here make new threads asking for plugins that already exist...asking to solve a problem which its answers are already in the FAQ Topic. : http://forums.alliedmods.net/faq.php

I made this thread in order to help people... and hopefully trying to reduce the amount of requests threads.

for the ones who just started playing zp here are some general tips to get you started :

1 : search before you post.... lots of classes and plugins you request are already made .

2 : about the classes..... lots of zombie classes can be made by modifying the player model... hands models... and modifying the speed and knockback. simple !
example: big zombie can be made by finding the right player model..... modifying the life of that class in zombieclasses.ini (can be found in : cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs) . and you are done !
enjoy your home made zombie class ! (you can also change the name of the class)

(NOTE : ALL player models even for zombies must be in the following dir : cstrike>>models>> players).. and the hands (or the v_modelname) must be in : cstrike>>models>>zombie_plague........ models also can be changed from zombieclasses.ini....

3 : if you dont know how to compile.... first: you need to get the compiler.exe (comes with the AMX MODX installation and can be found in the following dir : cstrike>>Addons>>Amxmodx>>scripting ) ... make sure you have the zombieplague.inc ,, can be found at the following dir: {cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include} (included in the zombie plague 4.3.) so you can start compiling the sma files with your zombie plague.

4 : When you are done with compiling, take the pluginname.AMXX from the folder (COMPILED) and put it in the folder (Plugins) can be found in (cstrike>>Addons>>amxmodx)

5 : copy the name of that plugin you made... and paste it in plugins-zplague.ini (can be found in the following dir : cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs).
example :
zp_zclasses40.amxx
zp_class_climb.amxx
(plugins must be arranged in one line in order to work properly)

6 : Start your server and check out your new plugin! plugins now should be working.

7 : about extra items : if you are not satisfied with the cost of the extra item.... you can modify it in zp_extraitems.ini (can be found in configs folder)

8 : i hope i helped .... if this doesnt work please post here your problem or try to make the steps again.

If anyone has some more ideas to help.... please post here..... with total respects for everyone

the real mistake is the one which we dont learn from it

Last edited by wisam187; 04-17-2011 at 18:12. Reason: forgot some details xD
ErrorStereotype
Old 04-17-2011 , 20:04   Re: Tips for the starters here on zp Forum :
Reply With Quote #2

:rt fm:
Old 04-18-2011 , 10:14   Re: Tips for the starters here on zp Forum :
Reply With Quote #3

[KR]
먼저 당신이나 참고하세요.

[EN]
You should to accept your tips yourself first = =
lucas_7_94
Leche Loco
Old 04-18-2011 , 10:28   Re: Tips for the starters here on zp Forum :
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19175 View Post
[KR]
먼저 당신이나 참고하세요.

[EN]
You should to accept your tips yourself first = =
the best quote of the year nothing dude.
Send a message via Skype™ to lucas_7_94
wisam187
Old 04-18-2011 , 21:38   Re: Tips for the starters here on zp Forum :
Reply With Quote #5

umm.... well.... i made this thread for the ones who just started playing.... if you consider yourself starters you are welcome.

the real mistake is the one which we dont learn from it