Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

set_user_frags/fm_set_user_frags/set_pev(..pev_frags..) Doesn't Work Properly in TFC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DynamicBits
Old 01-02-2014 , 19:21   set_user_frags/fm_set_user_frags/set_pev(..pev_frags..) Doesn't Work Properly in TFC
Reply With Quote #1

In TFC, I am unable to set a player's frags ("score" on scoreboard) and have it stick. The below code sets every player in the server to 100 frags. The scoreboard updates and shows a score of 100 for every player. However, as soon as any player gets a new kill or suicide, the score is updated to what it would have been had I never set it to 100.

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun> #include <fakemeta_util> public plugin_init() {         register_plugin("TestFrag", "0.0", "x");         register_clcmd("say frag", "test_frag"); } public test_frag(id) {         new Clients[32], iNum;         get_players(Clients, iNum, "h");         for (new i = 0; i < iNum; i++) {                 set_user_frags(Clients[i], 100)                 //fm_set_user_frags(Clients[i], 100);                 //set_pev(Clients[i], pev_frags, float(100));         } }

I've tried each of the three methods for to be thorough and they all behave the same. This code works fine for other mods. What am I doing wrong?

--
Andy

Last edited by DynamicBits; 01-03-2014 at 17:26. Reason: code tag replaced with pawn tag