Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Best Advertisements Plugins for CSGO

Post New Thread Reply   

TandelK
Old 03-16-2018 , 07:43   Best Advertisements Plugins for CSGO
Reply With Quote #1

I am looking forward for best CSGO MOTD Advertisement Plugin . I wanted to know all the people using different Plugins or Providers. Want some feedback , which one you use and Advantages and Disadvantages with them. I have seen couple of them in forums like MOTDgd, Pinion and other .
Old 03-16-2018 , 11:41   Re: Best Advertisements Plugins for CSGO
Reply With Quote #2

There may be a "best plugin" in regards to how the specific plugins are developed / maintained though, but I doubt that is what you mean with "best".

What you are looking for with "best" is most likely, the one that gives you the most revenue.

Issue is that there are no one of them that fits that category; as it it all depends on your traffic (e.g. country) AND the advertising service's "advertisers", and whether they got good or bad advertisements for your area.

Some of them may have good advertisements in your area today, but tomorrow, the story could be something else.

Again, then there are different times of the year that may be much better than others, e.g. last quarter of hte year is reported to be much better than the first quarter, etc.

The only way to find out what works best for you, is by trying each individual one of the advertising services.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].