Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Zombie Escape 2.5 error.

Post New Thread Reply   

Undercoveris
Old 08-17-2018 , 08:25   Zombie Escape 2.5 error.
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, because I've "received" a lot of answers to last script help post, I decided to appeal again to your help guys... I'm tryin' to run the Zombie Escape 2.5 addons But I'm getting this error every time I start the server.

Code:
*** glibc detected *** ./hlds_i686: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0899f300 ***
At this moment I'm using AMXMODX 1.8.1 but I also have 1.8.2/1.8.2 dev and 1.8.3 but I have no idea why is not working properly, also I have gamemaster installed too...

EDIT : Also, when I'm tryin' to find some more results for 2.5 and I install it with GameMaster too ( Adding it on plugins.ini and the rest ) I get this error :

"hlds_i686: malloc.c096: sYSMALLOc: Assertion `(old_top == (((mbinptr) (((char *) &((av)->bins[((1) - 1) * 2])) - __builtin_offsetof (struct malloc_chunk, fd)))) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= (unsigned long)((((__builtin_offsetof (struct malloc_chunk, fd_nextsize))+((2 * (sizeof(size_t))) - 1)) & ~((2 * (sizeof(size_t))) - 1))) && ((old_top)->size & 0x1) && ((unsigned long)old_end & pagemask) == 0)' failed."

Last edited by Undercoveris; 08-17-2018 at 08:57. Reason: Added another error.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2018 , 11:22   Re: Zombie Escape 2.5 error.
Reply With Quote #2

Why are you using AMXX 1.8.1?
How do you expect to get help when you didn't provide any code?
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2018 , 11:28   Re: Zombie Escape 2.5 error.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Why are you using AMXX 1.8.1?
How do you expect to get help when you didn't provide any code?
He can’t provide code because he either paid for this plugin or got it from a random site who didn’t provide source. Plugin author is banned from these forums for the same reason. He copied the code from Orpheu and made this GameMaster module. No source means no support. OP can go and get support from the person who gave him the code.
Old 08-17-2018 , 11:59   Re: Zombie Escape 2.5 error.
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
He can’t provide code because he either paid for this plugin or got it from a random site who didn’t provide source. Plugin author is banned from these forums for the same reason. He copied the code from Orpheu and made this GameMaster module. No source means no support. OP can go and get support from the person who gave him the code.
First of all, paying for a plugin for CS 1.6 in 2018 it's something sad.
Second, I just asked why that error shows and what can cause it, I don't really know what kind of source you really need because I used too many addons and GameMaster and Orpheu shits that I can't count.

I'll put you some "sources" from the core plugin that is NOT working and that shows me the error.

Also, why am I using 1.8.1? I don't know, maybe because it's a default shit? Usually, use 1.8.2 but since the plugin is not working on that and on 1.8.3 either I got out of solutions.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zombie_escape_v2.3.sma - 429 views - 72.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zombie_escape_v2.5fixed.sma - 443 views - 62.4 KB)
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2018 , 12:33   Re: Zombie Escape 2.5 error.
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercoveris View Post
First of all, paying for a plugin for CS 1.6 in 2018 it's something sad.
Second, I just asked why that error shows and what can cause it, I don't really know what kind of source you really need because I used too many addons and GameMaster and Orpheu shits that I can't count.

I'll put you some "sources" from the core plugin that is NOT working and that shows me the error.

Also, why am I using 1.8.1? I don't know, maybe because it's a default shit? Usually, use 1.8.2 but since the plugin is not working on that and on 1.8.3 either I got out of solutions.
Paying for open source plugins was always sad. I can understand rewarding coders for their hard work, but straight up selling?

To answer your question. Nobody cares what addons you use. It is up to you to remove them one by one and isolate the problem. Once you isolate the problem then come back here and ask for help.

Most probably your problem is with GameMaster module, which is closed source last I checked. Your best bet is to contact Dias and see if he is willing to help you.

Quote:
Don't use cuss words, it makes you look immature.
Old 08-18-2018 , 22:07   Re: Zombie Escape 2.5 error.
Reply With Quote #6

if you want to make a best ZE server then download plugins from here this is ze only forum and you will get source code for free and this ze use reapi you know reapi is much faster then normal amxx hooks then go here sign up and download for any ze related here post here http://escapers-zone.net
Send a message via Skype™ to soumyadip77