Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix (UPDATED 10-12-2020)

Post New Thread Reply   

Boxmanbr
Old 06-03-2015 , 07:25   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix
Reply With Quote #21

You should tell this plugin requires l4dstocks.

Last edited by Boxmanbr; 06-03-2015 at 07:25.
bazrael
Old 09-23-2015 , 18:16   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I'm not sure if Nick mourns Zoey, but I don't think Coach does. I think all the male L4D2 survivors mourn the male L4D1 survivors though, could be wrong.

Maybe when you get around to it, you can add some more cross mourns that aren't in the modified talker. Obviously Rochelle can't mourn Zoey.
PHP Code:
Response SurvivorMournBikerCoach (FrancisLouis and Bill)
{

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournMechanicC101.vcd"  //Ahh damnit, I can't take losing anymore people.

scene "scenes/Coach/WorldC2M112.vcd"  //One place is as good as the next when you're dying.

scene "scenes/Coach/WorldC2M113.vcd"  //One place is as good as the next when you're dead.
}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlCoach
{

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournProducerC101.vcd"  //Gentlemen, we just lost the best thing in our little group.

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournProducerC102.vcd"  //Damn. Baby, I should have tried to protect you more.

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournRochelle01.vcd"  //Ahh baby girl, goodbye.

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournRochelle03.vcd"  //Ahh baby girl, mmm.
}

Response SurvivorMournBikerGambler
{

scene "scenes/Gambler/SurvivorMournMechanicC102.vcd"  //No time for mourning, let's go.
}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlGambler
{

scene "scenes/Gambler/SurvivorMournProducerC101.vcd"  //I can think of two other people I would have rather seen go first.

scene "scenes/Gambler/SurvivorMournProducerC102.vcd"  //Guys, what are we going to do now?
}

Response SurvivorMournBikerMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas10.vcd"  //Francis, you are the coolest, man.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B100.vcd"  //Oh shit man, I ain't ever seen anyone die before.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B102.vcd"  //Oh shit man, I ain't ever seen anyone die before.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B147.vcd"  //Man, I ain't ever seen nobody die before. Pets, yeah, but that ain't the same.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B148.vcd"  //That's the first I'm I ever seen somebody die.
}

Response SurvivorMournManagerMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/SurvivorMournNick03.vcd"  //Miss ya, brother.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B100.vcd"  //Oh shit man, I ain't ever seen anyone die before.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B102.vcd"  //Oh shit man, I ain't ever seen anyone die before.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B147.vcd"  //Man, I ain't ever seen nobody die before. Pets, yeah, but that ain't the same.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/WorldC1M1B148.vcd"  //That's the first I'm I ever seen somebody die.
}

Response SurvivorMournNamVetMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/SurvivorMournGamblerC101.vcd"  //Bet he didn't think he'd die before me.

}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic01.vcd"  //Oh man, my heart is torn. But I gotta go with the car.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic02.vcd"  //Man, my heart is torn on this. But I gotta go with the car.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic03.vcd"  //Oh man, my heart is so torn. But I gotta go with Jimmy Gibbs Jr.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic04.vcd"  //Oh man, my heart is torn. But I think I gotta go with the car.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas02.vcd"  //Thank you Zoey, I will not forget you!

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas04.vcd"  //Thank you, thank you Zoey.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas05.vcd"  //Thanks Zoey, I will always remember you.
}

Response SurvivorMournBikerProducer
{

scene "scenes/Producer/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleChat10.vcd"  then all PlayerLaugh foo:-0.95 //I hate your vest.
}

Response SurvivorMournManagerProducer (LouisBill)
{

scene "scenes/Producer/SurvivorMournGamblerC101.vcd"  //Not much to say my friend, goodbye.
}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlProducer
{

scene "scenes/Producer/Generic02.vcd"  //Oh god, I hope I'm not the last woman on earth.

That's all I could find.

--Damn I forget again--
Not every line could instantly use in current game if put them in talker files. Like Producer/Generic02.vcd needs newer game_sounds_[survivor] files from id5473 created.

Last edited by bazrael; 09-24-2015 at 22:57. Reason: 他媽的我 又 忘了
DeathChaos25
Old 09-23-2015 , 20:29   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrael View Post
PHP Code:
Response SurvivorMournBikerCoach (FrancisLouis and Bill)
{

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournMechanicC101.vcd"  //Ahh damnit, I can't take losing anymore people.

scene "scenes/Coach/WorldC2M112.vcd"  //One place is as good as the next when you're dying.

scene "scenes/Coach/WorldC2M113.vcd"  //One place is as good as the next when you're dead.
}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlCoach
{

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournProducerC101.vcd"  //Gentlemen, we just lost the best thing in our little group.

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournProducerC102.vcd"  //Damn. Baby, I should have tried to protect you more.

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournRochelle01.vcd"  //Ahh baby girl, goodbye.

scene "scenes/Coach/SurvivorMournRochelle03.vcd"  //Ahh baby girl, mmm.
}

Response SurvivorMournBikerGambler
{

scene "scenes/Gambler/SurvivorMournMechanicC102.vcd"  //No time for mourning, let's go.
}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlGambler
{

scene "scenes/Gambler/SurvivorMournProducerC101.vcd"  //I can think of two other people I would have rather seen go first.

scene "scenes/Gambler/SurvivorMournProducerC102.vcd"  //Guys, what are we going to do now?
}

Response SurvivorMournBikerMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas10.vcd"  //Francis, you are the coolest, man.

}

Response SurvivorMournManagerMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/SurvivorMournNick03.vcd"  //Miss ya, brother.

}

Response SurvivorMournNamVetMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/SurvivorMournGamblerC101.vcd"  //Bet he didn't think he'd die before me.

}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlMechanic
{

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic01.vcd"  //Oh man, my heart is torn. But I gotta go with the car.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic02.vcd"  //Man, my heart is torn on this. But I gotta go with the car.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic03.vcd"  //Oh man, my heart is so torn. But I gotta go with Jimmy Gibbs Jr.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleCinematic04.vcd"  //Oh man, my heart is torn. But I think I gotta go with the car.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas02.vcd"  //Thank you Zoey, I will not forget you!

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas04.vcd"  //Thank you, thank you Zoey.

scene "scenes/Mechanic/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleFinalGas05.vcd"  //Thanks Zoey, I will always remember you.
}

Response SurvivorMournBikerProducer
{

scene "scenes/Producer/DLC1_C6M3_FinaleChat10.vcd"  then all PlayerLaugh foo:-0.95 //I hate your vest.
}

Response SurvivorMournManagerProducer (LouisBill)
{

scene "scenes/Producer/SurvivorMournGamblerC101.vcd"  //Not much to say my friend, goodbye.
}

Response SurvivorMournTeenGirlProducer
{

scene "scenes/Producer/Generic02.vcd"  //Oh god, I hope I'm not the last woman on earth.

That's all I could find.

--Damn I forget--
Not every line could instantly use in current game. Like Producer/Generic02.vcd needs newer game_sounds_[survivor] files from id5473 created.
Which scenes are not found in the vanilla game sounds folder?
I can make them work regardless of whether or not they're found in this file, such as this plugin, this one and that one the passing plugin I showed you that I never got around to finishing.
Old 09-24-2015 , 11:48   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix
Reply With Quote #24

Looks like we found a reason to update Survivor Mourn Fix!
bazrael
Old 09-24-2015 , 22:52   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChaos25 View Post
Which scenes are not found in the vanilla game sounds folder?
I can make them work regardless of whether or not they're found in this file, such as Melee Weapons Grunts, Survivor Carried By Charger Vocalization Restore and that one the passing plugin I showed you that I never got around to finishing.
I forgot again that sourcemod plugin didn't need scripts... Yes, most of lines can be found in vanilla L4D2 sound folders except those prefixed DLC1_ lines are from the Passing campaign. (left4dead2_dlc1\sound\player\survivor\voice\...)

In addition, did you mean the testing plugin you created for killing Witch bride in the Passing? I think maybe you could suspend if you're busy with other projects because I find a new way which lets survivors say something when a Witch was killed. Of course it's not be triggered by ConceptKilledZombie.

Last edited by bazrael; 09-30-2015 at 20:04.
DeathChaos25
Old 11-17-2015 , 11:56   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix (UPDATED 11-17-2015)
Reply With Quote #26

Updated the plugin!

It was also partly rewritten, before literally only 1 survivor could do the mourning, and detection was iffy and all over the place so it barely worked, or was really clunky when doing so.

That was dealt with and now mournings should work and feel natural.
Old 03-18-2016 , 23:27   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix (UPDATED 11-17-2015)
Reply With Quote #27

Could you improve to mourn a survivor only once like official feature? Stupid bots like standing on a corpse and keep saying unstoppable "miss you".
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 10-09-2016 , 05:09   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix (UPDATED 11-17-2015)
Reply With Quote #28

Just wanted to share this because I don't want to be greedy.

This version has bug fixes such as rapid mourning scenes being played by bots, longer distance for the scenes to perform, and mourning scenes being played even if all survivors are dead.

I also added perfect scenes from Francis to mourn Rochelle's death, and Zoey's mourning scenes to Ellis.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (survivor_mourns_fix.sp - 514 views - 27.7 KB)
File Type: smx survivor_mourns_fix.smx (14.2 KB, 588 views)

Last edited by cravenge; 10-09-2016 at 05:12.
Sev
Veteran Member
Old 10-30-2016 , 16:01   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix (UPDATED 11-17-2015)
Reply With Quote #29

You must have removed the ragdolls fix in your version because when I typed sm cvars, the cvar no longer registers on the main post, and it doesn't seem to work in game.

// Enable Fix for servers with Ragdoll deaths? 0 = Disable Ragdoll Fix, 1 = Enable Ragdoll Fix // - // Default: "0" // Minimum: "0.000000" // Maximum: "1.000000" enable_ragdoll_fix "0"
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 10-30-2016 , 21:52   Re: L4D2 - L4D1 Survivors mourn fix (UPDATED 11-17-2015)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
You must have removed the ragdolls fix in your version because when I typed sm cvars, the cvar no longer registers on the main post, and it doesn't seem to work in game.

// Enable Fix for servers with Ragdoll deaths? 0 = Disable Ragdoll Fix, 1 = Enable Ragdoll Fix // - // Default: "0" // Minimum: "0.000000" // Maximum: "1.000000" enable_ragdoll_fix "0"
That's because I never wanted to have double ragdolls when used with the Restore Death Animations plugin. Ragdolls can make the server lag unless there's a plugin that automatically removes those ragdolls if DefibFix extension is present.

EDIT: Why is it not working? I could provide a demo file/youtube video to show proof.

EDIT 2: Also, I actually stumbled upon a rare scene where Rochelle mourns Zoey's name upon her death.

Last edited by cravenge; 10-30-2016 at 21:57.