Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Anti Aimware somewhere?

Post New Thread Reply   

Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2015 , 16:48   Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #1

Lately i notice some wierd aim's and wierd recoils on some players and smac seems to not notice exacly this one.
and players talking about aimware (wich i knew nothing about) checked out the website once etc and yeah figured it was just a hack for many games.

since SMAC doesn't seem to notice some of the eye angels done by it, is there any plugin that is supported further against it?

Last edited by Robin955; 01-25-2015 at 16:50.
Ade
I love purple
Old 01-28-2015 , 10:44   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #2

well a feature IS bypassing SMAC, after all...
Old 01-28-2015 , 15:28   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #3

SMAC isn't foolproof. It isn't going to perfectly catch anyone using well written (some paid/league) hacks.

Some of SMAC's non-heuristic detection methods are based off the behaviors of poorly written hacks (eye angles that normal clients won't ever use, cmdnum reuse, couple others).

Everything else--such as the aimbot and wallhack modules--uses heuristics to see if clients are aiming at players through walls or their eye angles are snapping to other players, and much of this is defeated by any hack that has aim smoothing.
Old 01-29-2015 , 11:16   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #4

this brings hope in my heart https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilte...//aimware.net/
Old 01-29-2015 , 12:12   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiDeD View Post
aim smoothing.
I've seen hacks that are so hidden in normal play that it factors in random calculations. you have a chance of prefiring, etc. Using all types of math it makes it look like the player is dropping a frame or something then moving his cross hair to the right spot on the head. Makes professionals look like they are hacking. All you really need to get away with hacking in cs:go is some kind of information giver. (the game is literally about information and where others are at in the map.) Basically a wall hack but non disruptive.
The only way to defeat these types of cheats are to stop them at the core. (Couldn't someone just make a hack that makes the enemy show up on the radar all the time?)

Last edited by Mitchell; 01-29-2015 at 12:13.
pubhero
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2015 , 14:37   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #6

Not anti aimware, but sometimes helps against the undetected rage aimboters. You can use hs counter plugin. If someone killing only with headshots, you can ban him automatically, after the defined x. hs. Minimum number: 15 (in my opinion). The plugin logging the bans. You can check that steam id and decide ban him permanently or not. Google is your friend. "steam id sourceban".
Tested. Works.
Other plugins will help you too (if you want). Example:
- Some free cheats using roundsay "phrases" (Ex.: "BH4x Public HvH"). You can ban all idiot who send this message for the server, with the regexfilter plugin.
Code:
"ExampleBlock"
    {
        "chatpattern"        "BH4x Public HvH 'CASELESS'"
        "block"                "0"
        "action"            "sm_ban #%u 0 [Robot admin] BH4x Cheat detected. Cheater removed!"
    }
}
You can using the kbans plugin too. If someone kill too many player in too short time, he get ban (perm. or temp. It's your choice). All option freely definable.
Maximum kill 12 in 36 seconds are a good value, i think. For bigger servers ofc.
Etc., etc.

Last edited by pubhero; 01-29-2015 at 14:52.
Ade
I love purple
Old 02-04-2015 , 06:12   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #7

u cant ban based on such exact values, cus a pro can go in a noob srv any given day and do hs only by just sittin in a good spot for the entire map, and pls dont do this type of ban using sourcebans...
Old 02-04-2015 , 14:54   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade View Post
u cant ban based on such exact values, cus a pro can go in a noob srv any given day and do hs only by just sittin in a good spot for the entire map, and pls dont do this type of ban using sourcebans...
Noob only server would imply that no pros are allowed...
Ade
I love purple
Old 02-05-2015 , 04:00   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #9

'allowed'? if someone wants to have some fun, how r u gon stop that? u have a guardian at the gates, asking the player about their level, nicely?
it was just 1 scenario, another being a lucky day
Old 02-05-2015 , 09:50   Re: Anti Aimware somewhere?
Reply With Quote #10

I don't think 10 players who get wrecked all the time by 1 pro will say they are having "fun". 1 player having fun and causing 10 players to ragequit is probably not a good idea if you want server traffic.

Point is, if it's used on a noobs only server, then false flags like that are not a big deal. "noobs only" = "non-pros only" = unlikely to chain sufficient headshots to trigger the ban

Now if it's used on a non-noobs only server then that can be a problem.

Last edited by Potato Uno; 02-05-2015 at 09:51.