Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Changes First aid kit,pain pills and adrenaline values
    Old 06-10-2018 , 17:54   [L4D & L4D2] Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #1

Simply been looking and wanting a plugin to make first aid kits heal in 1 second but couldnt find any so just went and made one with the use of Crasher_3637 coding so credit goes to him and his following plugin which the code was taken from https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=302822 No Friendly-Fire plugin.

So basically what this plugin does is sets the cvar first_aid_kit_use_duration to 1 pain_pills_health_value 99 first_aid_heal_percent 0.99 which means it heal ya to 99+hp and adrenaline_duration 60 adrenaline_health_buffer 45 cause i use a powerup plugin which lasts 60 secs so wanted the adrenaline speed boost to match its duration.

For anyone who just wants the first_aid_kit_use_duration change just only get the "Fast Healing KitDur only.smx"

NOTE:ONLY THE FAST HEALING KITDUR ONLY.SMX SHOULD WORK ON L4D SINCE IT DOESNT HAVE ADRENALINE TO USE THE FIRST ONE

To install simply download "Fast Healing.smx" and place the smx file into addons/sourcemod/plugins
    or the "Fast Healing KitDur only.smx" if u desire the duration change only.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (Fast Healing.sp - 2815 views - 851 Bytes)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (Fast Healing KitDur only.sp - 2050 views - 617 Bytes)

Last edited by WhatsAnName; 06-14-2018 at 09:54.
    mikaelangelis
    Old 06-11-2018 , 03:51   Re: Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #2

can you make healing regeneration every 5 seconds through using first aid and consuming pills?
    mug1wara
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-11-2018 , 07:43   Re: Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #3

Nice release, but I'd recommend you to only attach the .sp files, since it compiles on the site itself. Unless you have custom includes which isn't created by sourcemod. Good job ^_^.
    WhatsAnName
    Old 06-11-2018 , 10:06   Re: Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mug1wara View Post
    Nice release, but I'd recommend you to only attach the .sp files, since it compiles on the site itself. Unless you have custom includes which isn't created by sourcemod. Good job ^_^.
    well thought i put them in case any problems like on other peoples plugins but since its doing its job i did what u said and thanks
    WhatsAnName
    Old 06-11-2018 , 10:09   Re: Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mikaelangelis View Post
    can you make healing regeneration every 5 seconds through using first aid and consuming pills?
    what you are sorta asking for might be in these following plugins: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1155362

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1124056
    mikaelangelis
    Old 06-11-2018 , 20:13   Re: Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WhatsAnName View Post
    well yeah but I mean the effect of HP regeneration when use medkit and pills (like it wont heal you
    at 80HP cap instantly, but heals 5 HP every 5s or 10s period until it reaches 80HP for example). the links you gave me are auto regenerate HP plugin and bonus health healing plugin.
    melro324
    Old 08-27-2022 , 08:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #7

Excuse me, can you make a cfg file so i could change the duration? Need it to be 8 seconds. Tried to put this "first_aid_kit_use_duration 8" to autoexec and listen server but didnt work. Inputting the cmd to console, it required me to turn on sv_cheats 1 which i dont like. Hope you could help
    Mr. Man
    Veteran Member
    Old 08-27-2022 , 14:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by melro324 View Post
    Excuse me, can you make a cfg file so i could change the duration? Need it to be 8 seconds. Tried to put this "first_aid_kit_use_duration 8" to autoexec and listen server but didnt work. Inputting the cmd to console, it required me to turn on sv_cheats 1 which i dont like. Hope you could help
    You don't need a plugin to do this:

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/..._of_L4D2_Cvars
    Code:
    first_aid_kit_use_duration               : 5        : , "cheat", "rep", "cl" :
    Change the cvar in sm.cfg
    Old 08-28-2022 , 02:24   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by melro324 View Post
    put
    sm_cvar first_aid_kit_use_duration "8"
    in listenserver.cfg.
    melro324
    Old 08-31-2022 , 09:00   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Fast Healing
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by little_froy View Post
    put
    sm_cvar first_aid_kit_use_duration "8"
    in listenserver.cfg.
    this worked. Thanks! So the problem was the lack of "sm_cvar". The only thing i put in there previously was first_aid_kit_use_duration "8"